Solving by substitution (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
I'm having difficulty with this q & don't know where to go at the end of the last step below:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
First of all, you CANNOT take the variable out of the integration operator. The x2 term must stay inside the integral!!!

lychnobity

HSC

Edit: beaten by Trebla.

Also note that is

Last edited:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
First of all, you CANNOT take the variable out of the integration operator. The x2 term must stay inside the integral!!!

this.

it's a lot simpler and easier.

Brontecat

HSC
woops, i thought because it was a spectator that was ok :shy:

Thanks for all the replies, i'm unstuck now :D

wow Brontecat ur hsc is in 2010 but your doing the maths and bio hsc this yr! how did you get to do that?

and out of curiosity what school do you go to?
At school instead of doing 5 periods of biology, like most school's do I do 10 periods and put in extra effort at home to get the work done. It's kind of like accelerating, but everyone at my school does it.
The idea behind it is that you can do less HSC exams all at once. So next year, i'll do year 11 and 12 adv. english in the one year. :D

Brontecat

HSC
I seriously had no idea this was 3 unit (i'm taking your word for it)
It was taught to me at school (im my 2U maths class) i just assumed that it was 2U content - i am definitely not trying to show off, just asking for some assistance in stuff i didn't understand :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)