Some are born gay, some achieve gayness, and some have gayness thrust upon them (1 Viewer)

HSC
I know you m8. I sense your doubts. You know it's true.
Did you really exhaust your search for the right gurl, or was it just an initial moral weakness that led you down a lazy and mediocre spiral of sin? I wonder.
If the right gurl came along I would have no objection to pursuing that. But past experience suggests that this is unlikely.

Although I agree that topics regarding the gays have a slightly overbearing presence in NCAP atm.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Ha! Ive got you! Youre completely ditched.
Do you not know that in the service
one must choose
the lesser of two weevles?

HSC
I know you m8. I sense your doubts. You know it's true.
Did you really exhaust your search for the right gurl, or was it just an initial moral weakness that led you down a lazy and mediocre spiral of sin? I wonder.
If you truly 'knew' anything, you would realise that your line of argument is simply not practical or even true. How do gays damage values of selflessness? Why should someone who finds a fulfilling relationship with someone of the same sex bother to keep looking for 'the right girl'? If you are happy in something that does no harm to others, then why seek to change it? You continue to make assertions about how homosexuality is harmful to society but you have not provided any proof. However, people such as Tangent have actually provided statistical and legal evidence for their viewpoints. The burden of proof rests upon you, and thus far, you have failed to provide any support to your claims, other than a few irritating, mindless adolescents who have the emotional range of a teaspoon. It is people like you that make life difficult for people like SP, not their sexuality.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
i dont care for your tone young lady

brittanica-

HSC
If you truly 'knew' anything, you would realise that your line of argument is simply not practical or even true. How do gays damage values of selflessness? Why should someone who finds a fulfilling relationship with someone of the same sex bother to keep looking for 'the right girl'? If you are happy in something that does no harm to others, then why seek to change it? You continue to make assertions about how homosexuality is harmful to society but you have not provided any proof. However, people such as Tangent have actually provided statistical and legal evidence for their viewpoints. The burden of proof rests upon you, and thus far, you have failed to provide any support to your claims, other than a few irritating, mindless adolescents who have the emotional range of a teaspoon. It is people like you that make life difficult for people like SP, not their sexuality.
i completely agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)