• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Some Australians (BOGANS MAINLY) should be banned from travelling overseas (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
This is just a another sad case.

See that drunken bogan arrested in Thailand over a mat? she should of learned not to mess with foreign law. She hasn't ruined Thailand tourism image, she has officially made Australians the laughing stock overseas.

Sydney school teacher Sean Kearney accused of stealing doughnut in Thailand

Sean Kearney told The Daily Telegraph yesterday he was lining up at a 7-Eleven store in Bangkok with two bottles of water and some doughnuts when he was taken by police for eating the doughnuts before he reached the counter about January 20 this year.

Mr Kearney said he then tried to run from the officers, who later caught him and locked him up for 22 hours before his release.

Meanwhile an Australian navy officer last night pleaded guilty to assault and disorderly conduct after a mid-air meltdown on a Qantas flight to London.

Lieutenant Commander Terrance Albert George, 57, lashed out at flight attendants when they tried to move him from his seat.

He also upset a woman passenger by making an unwanted advance, police said.
His arrest comes as 24-year-old Australian flight attendant Matthew Carney pleaded guilty to "inducing a false belief that an object liable to explode" was on board his Emirates flight EK-011 from Dubai to London in March this year.
Sydney school teacher Sean Kearney accused of stealing doughnut in Thailand | Travel News | News.com.au

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
She hasn't ruined Thailand tourism image, she has officially made Australians the laughing stock overseas.
Who gives a flying fuck. So some overseas news station made a joke about Australians, we should legally force people to stay in our country.
Fuck off.

Lentern

HSC
On Lateline last night it was mentioned that since retiring from politics Lord Downer has expressed that he often felt like tellign people that if they used their brains they wouldn't get into this trouble and he's got a point. DFAT gives ample information, easilly accessible to people wishing to travel and if they follow it 99.9% of the time they will not run into trouble. That and is it unrealistic to ask people not to try and break laws that exist even in Australia in foreign countries?

undalay

HSC
Australians should be banned from traveling to inferior countries.
Where inferior countries is defined as any land mass not connected to the australian mainland. Including tasmania

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Wait..didnt her twat of a freind drop it into her bag for a prank?

fhunter

HSC
N/A
none can escap
there KONVICT PAST.
None can escape their convict past.****

Make sure you can spell before being a smart arse, tosser.

And just because the swastika has been around for thousands of years, you've pretty obviously just put it there to be provocative.

Maybe you should be a little less loquacious.

And YES, I completely agree that Australians are really embarassing overseas.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
None can escape their convict past.****

Make sure you can spell before being a smart arse, tosser.

And just because the swastika has been around for thousands of years, you've pretty obviously just put it there to be provocative.

Maybe you should be a little less loquacious.

And YES, I completely agree that Australians are really embarassing overseas.
lmao learn what the fucking swastika actually looks like you fucking moron.

any bets you have no idea what that symbol represents. sit down plz

fhunter

HSC
N/A
lmao learn what the fucking swastika actually looks like you fucking moron.

any bets you have no idea what that symbol represents. sit down plz
Haha what are you on, matey?

That is the swastika, it's what we call it. Well what educated people call it. What do you call it, widdle tommykins?

Oh, don't I? Please, make some bets. I'm in.

fhunter

HSC
N/A
swastika goes the other way you stupid cunt
You obviously don't know shit, Yasser.

The name "swastika", and all these other crazy variations is a Sanskrit word that applies to all variations of that shape. Whatever way they face.

Okay? You with us now? Caught up?

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
only the nazi variation of the swastika is considered offensive (to faggots) you gimp

fhunter

HSC
N/A
Oh no shit, Sherlock!

But that dude was pretty much just putting it there to be provocative, because most people don't know what the swastika (I wonder why you didn't keep arguing with me about the name, realised you were wrong?) really is.

Take your Jew hatin' elsewhere.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The swastika is a holy symbol used by religions all over the world. Dependent on the context its fine.

As for spelling mistakes, it was a obvious joke.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
It's off topic but I didn't think it was even possible that someone (OP) could get 5 neg boxes?

On topic, australians can be a pain overseas but since no one has any particular ethnic hatred towards us, we get away with it to some extent.

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
i didnt argue about the name at all you sped

oh course thats what he is doing retard, that is why it is hilarious when fags like you have a cry about it

fuck the jews im yasser arafat i caused the death of many a jewrat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)