• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Some Australians (BOGANS MAINLY) should be banned from travelling overseas (1 Viewer)

Yasser Arafat

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's off topic but I didn't think it was even possible that someone (OP) could get 5 neg boxes?

On topic, australians can be a pain overseas but since no one has any particular ethnic hatred towards us, we get away with it to some extent.
hahah yeah it is amazing considering they dont even post much at all

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
i didnt argue about the name at all you sped

oh course thats what he is doing retard, that is why it is hilarious when fags like you have a cry about it

fuck the jews im yasser arafat i caused the death of many a jewrat
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

fhunter

HSC
N/A
i didnt argue about the name at all you sped

oh course thats what he is doing retard, that is why it is hilarious when fags like you have a cry about it

fuck the jews im yasser arafat i caused the death of many a jewrat
Baha you fuckin kidding me you homophobic neo-Nazi?

You said the swastika was something else altogether. A different symbol, when the name covers all of them. Was that not arguing about the name?

Ah well dude, you're a bit thick. You can't help that.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Baha you fuckin kidding me you homophobic neo-Nazi?

You said the swastika was something else altogether. A different symbol, when the name covers all of them. Was that not arguing about the name?

Ah well dude, you're a bit thick. You can't help that.
Even at 6 posts to your name, you are being a real fucking tosser. How about you drop it or you will be shunned from here like the rest of the retards.

fhunter

HSC
N/A
Please, tell me how I'm the tosser here. Give me one good reason, not some bullshit attempt at an insult either.

If I was being one, then so was everyone else in this thread. I'm perfectly happy to admit that, coz the conversation got fucking ridiculous and offensive in the end.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
None can escape their convict past.****

Make sure you can spell before being a smart arse, tosser.

And just because the swastika has been around for thousands of years, you've pretty obviously just put it there to be provocative.

Maybe you should be a little less loquacious.

And YES, I completely agree that Australians are really embarassing overseas.
hahahahahah.

You got inadvertently trolled.
Of course the spelling and grammar have been manipulated beyond comprehension.
I guess you haven't heard of the greatest chinaman the internet has ever come across, McLoving.
I guess you are as stupid as TinyPic (who thought that certain symbol was offensive) after all.
He will turn your white pale gook face into a piss yellow jaundice.
Guess you have been living under a rock the whole time.
Dumbass.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
The "Swastika" has been used all over the world with different names and different meanings.

Uncle's spelling was a deliberate mistake and the fact your still going on about something that is obviously far beyond your intellectual level shows how much of a tosser you are.. If you had taken your time and searched the forums here, you'd find that most members here only use controversial pictures to piss people like you off.

So sit back, shut up, and learn from your older peers.

fhunter

HSC
N/A
Wow fair enough my man.

I can see I've fallen in with the arrogant and pitiful crowd here.

I think I'll just stay right out of it now, actually, you're right. I won't "take my time and search the forums here" coz you know what? That would be really sad. I hope you don't do that.

Okay, "SnowFox", peace out. You keep...prowling the forums with the old inflated head.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Wow fair enough my man.

I can see I've fallen in with the arrogant and pitiful crowd here.

I think I'll just stay right out of it now, actually, you're right. I won't "take my time and search the forums here" coz you know what? That would be really sad. I hope you don't do that.

Okay, "SnowFox", peace out. You keep...prowling the forums with the old inflated head.
Just GFTO Already, jesus christ your worse then a horny dog, just fuck off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)