some help !! (1 Viewer)

Drej

can anyone tell me why "accounting info for managers" is missing from my enrolled subjects.......when i enrolled last week !!!...

is anyone else who is doing B Biz Marketing at C-town having the same problem !?!?!?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
r u 932% absolutely sure you enrolled in it (triple check)

Drej

ABSOLUTLY POSITIVE !!!.....during the enrollment lecture they said they left it off out enrolment form.....so they instructed us to fill out a veriation of enrollment form.....we did....and then they collected it along with my hecs forms and all the others....

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
the reason why they left it out is because different people will add in different subjects because you can choose to pick one out of the two:

1.Accounting for Managers
2.Accounting Reports and Decisions

Drej

yeh ok......i picked "accounting info".....last tuesday...shouldnt it be uploaded onto my enrolled list by now ?!!??!

Drej

SO WTF !?!?!....piece of piss uni.......ima fuckin bomb the place if they dont put it up by 2moz.......

Drej

pfffft.....ASIO.....ill bomb them too.....ill become al queida's terrorist cell in Australia.....ill bomb everybody....and then when islam conquers the world they'll make me king......and then ill make islam illegal and make macedonian orthadox the religion of the world...and then ill go back to UWS and continue my studies....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)