Some people are just annoying. (1 Viewer)

Freakin600

HSC
Do you know what i find really annoying?

Well you know how heaps of people on this site list what subjects they're doing? That's all fine and dandy, but it is SO frustrating when people list their ranks as well!
It reminds me of the people at school who know they're doing well and just slip their ranks into conversation unnecessarily!
Be modest people. If no one asks you for you're rank, chances are it's coz they just don't care.

--end rant--

SeriousCrash

HSC
I totally agree, some people are so braggy they don't even realise it. I mean everyones like 90+ this 90+ that who cares, on this forum no one knows who you are why does it matter. Just mellow out and stop telling everyone your marks/ranks.

wLym

HSC
i need bragging rights because my anal hole will get torn to shreds in the actual hsc

SeriousCrash

HSC
For some reason it seems aparent that the HSC is some sort of intergalactic adventure. We are subject to the constant nightmares of eat dog food without a permit, has it become so clear that we cannot see it any longer?

hairspray

HSC
I actually don't mind if people post up their ranks and marks... i mean i wanna suss out my competition!

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
I lol at that person on here that's got their subjects listed and their ranks IN BOLD. Can't remember the username account. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I get the impression that they're up themselves *shrugs*

Freakin600

HSC
like i get when people are really excited about their ranks and want to tell their family and friends... I just don't see the need to shove it in everyone's face on something like this

It's not like people are like 'oh he's ranked 1 in that subject; he's CLEARLY the most awesome person in the world'

JJmn

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
I lol at that person on here that's got their subjects listed and their ranks IN BOLD. Can't remember the username account. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I get the impression that they're up themselves *shrugs*

LOL yes I remember such a person. Can't remember his/her username too.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
Freakin600 said:
Do you know what i find really annoying?

Well you know how heaps of people on this site list what subjects they're doing? That's all fine and dandy, but it is SO frustrating when people list their ranks as well!
It reminds me of the people at school who know they're doing well and just slip their ranks into conversation unnecessarily!
Be modest people. If no one asks you for you're rank, chances are it's coz they just don't care.

--end rant--
particularly the ones who put their ranks up in their sig, with no indication of what school they go to or what rank their school is!

seriously, think about it. if you're rank 1 in aboriginal studies at a shithouse school it means absolutely nothing. sorry, no offence, but it's true.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Lol.

I don't like it either. I can't be bothered how everyone talks about ran. Yes, I'm ranked good in subjects, but I am modest and certainly do not brag about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)