Some things you just can't tell. (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I tell my BF everything, and I've never lied to him. The only thing I was scared of telling him was when we'd been going out for just a month, I was at a friends house (a guy friend) and there was about 8 of us drinking. I was supposed to sleep on the couch, but one of the guys passed out on the couch. I HAVE to sleep on some kind of mattress because I have a bad spine.

Anyway as it worked out the only bed left was my friends bed and he was sorta passed out in it so I slept in it with him. I know I shouldn't have but I was really tired and didn't have much of a choice. Nothing went on, my friend also had a girl he was interested in, so he wasn't about to go try anything with me.

I told my bf straight up the next day, because I believe that if you hide it it just makes it worse when it comes out, even if the thing isn't that big of a deal. He was fine with it, a bit edgy (as you would be), but he understood and trusted me. My friend was like my brother, he knew that.

So yeah thats about the worst thing I've had to confess to my bf. The worst thing my BF had to confess to me was that he kissed another girl, it was a friend of his. The problem was the kiss was on the lips. It was a friendship kiss, only a peck. Although in my head I was a bit like "grrrr". I understood that it was a friendship thing and I explained that I'd rather he didnt do that. He hasnt done it again.

I trust that he hasn't. The fact thathe came clean, and hes always been truthful, allows me to believe that.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I never really talk about my exs, because I find it pointless and futile. To the point where I really don't want to say anything about them, because I don't want someone to know what faults I want them to cover up, but I want to see them for them.

I also do quiet tests to see how much someone likes me, and if there's anything in it. For example, the way that a guy treats wait staff at a resteraunt is a dead give away to his character, so is how long it takes them to call you or message you after you've been on a date..... the list goes on. But I never tell my partner I'm testing them.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
azzie said:
I also do quiet tests to see how much someone likes me, and if there's anything in it. For example, the way that a guy treats wait staff at a resteraunt is a dead give away to his character, so is how long it takes them to call you or message you after you've been on a date..... the list goes on. But I never tell my partner I'm testing them.
So how long should the guy wait before they call or sms you after a date then?

I heard it was 3 days if it's your first date but i don't think i could wait that long haha :eek:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
24-48 hours after the first date, and a few hours after another date. Not crazy messaging all the time kinda thing, but like "I had a good time. Wanna go out to dinner Thursday? G'nite!"

I think guys who wait too long spend too much time playing mind games and are thus probably best left as is. I can't be bothered with those types.

Skeeta

HSC
azzie said:
For example, the way that a guy treats wait staff at a resteraunt is a dead give away to his character
I'm not exactly in the dating game but i totally and wholeheartedly agree with you here.. I am a total sucker for (single) boys who are nice to me when i make them coffee <3<3

Redgoddess

HSC
mmm yeah, i dont like it when the guys make you wait ages and ages before calling or texting you. i mean, either you're interested or you're not. if you're interested, message me. if you're not, dont. but if you're interested and you wait a few days i might be thinking i cbf with game player, i way prefer ppl who let me know where they stand.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i have difficulty saing " i love you" .. dunno y.. jus doesnt comes out.
Its not something i use alot .. i have no idea why i cant say it out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)