someone please admit this... (1 Viewer)

vas

that that was an easy compared to what u had in your head

fuck man, i knew, I KNEW the third question would be generic and you could manipulate it the way u wanted to

i mean i wrote 13 and half pages for the last fucking section................

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I still dunno how anyone could even fill the whole book on any section...I only wrote 6 pages for the essay and 3 for section 2 :( fuck, I must be a slow writer

Jesus

Christ
HSC
N/A
i admit it, you touch me a way no other noobs can

luvlizey

Ur right that was a really easy exam, i wrote 2 booklets for last question but don't you think that the creative writing was a bit obscure?

rushworld

HSC
I'm slightly resentful of the fact that I couldn't use one of my own texts for the last section cause it was a music clip, and you can't really have a music clip in a book can you? I used the lyrics instead, but many of the things I studied had to do with the clip because there was a lot of REALLY GOOD techniques used to show change, oh well, I'll get over it.

Left-ism

HSC
the no. of pages u write is not indicative of how much u wrote!
it depends on the size of writing!!
the top guy in my selective school wrote 6 for creative and 8 for section 3. so yeh..doesnt mean shit

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
THANK YOU! I said to someone it was fairly easy and they bloody well lectured me because "some people might not of thought that". Fair enough, but i'm never going to get another easy exam like that so let me gloat.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i thought it was a lot easier than i expected

Almost There

my goal in life is to be a trophy north shore mum.
considering the level of evilness it could have been (e.g. our trials) then yeah it was "easy". but it was still hard and scary cuz our first HSC exam.

and stuff number of pages. A-handwriting size B-quality vrs. quantity. i could have written 15 pages of absoulute crap in 40 minutes easy.

the sad thing...even though easy...is still F#cked up!!

HannieStar

I ran out of time:(

I think I generally fucked English all up- and legal! I guess I better work my ass off for my other four!

Good thing I only really need in the 70s- pity I was aiming for 90s ahaha

mememe

Originally posted by rushworld
I'm slightly resentful of the fact that I couldn't use one of my own texts for the last section cause it was a music clip, and you can't really have a music clip in a book can you? I used the lyrics instead, but many of the things I studied had to do with the clip because there was a lot of REALLY GOOD techniques used to show change, oh well, I'll get over it.
You could've used a music clip, i doubt they literally meant a BOOK launch because underneath it said discuss in relation to your TEXTS, not books, and besides, there are no books in the stimulus booklet and you're allowed to use anything from that, including a painting and a website!

psycho_mushy

HSC
stop worrying! english is over!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)