Someone please explain this to me (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25hfZQw9rV4

Thats a video of a bunch of american jewish children in an Israeli settlement convincing people that arabs are the enemy, and then throwing rocks at a palestinian, then following them to their home and stoning them there.

Someone please explain to me, if they are so just, friendly and make them to be the victims, then why are they doing this. This actually saddens me, to be quite honest.

They also threw rocks at the person holding the camera, and from his accent, he sounds to be british, so he's not arabic or anything, and really can't be subject to any bias from the jewish settlers.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Yeah I can really see the parallels, really up there with launching rockets into populated areas and blowing up school buses.

Most arabs are the enemy, and deserve all the bombs they get, if not more.

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
bshoc said:
Yeah I can really see the parallels, really up there with launching rockets into populated areas and blowing up school buses.

Most arabs are the enemy, and deserve all the bombs they get, if not more.
I'm at risk at starting another argument but:

Explain.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well for one, throwing a rock at some arab is a lot different to flying planes into towers.

Nocturnal

HSC
I haven't been on this site for long, but that is the most disgusting opinion i've ever come across. Your judging an entire race based on a minority group. Not all Israelis have the same opinions as the monsters who planned the 9/11 plane crashes. They were just a bunch of racist idiots, like you Serius and your mates.

I've never quite understood the concept of racism. I believe in judging people on their individual actions, not the actions of complete strangers who happen to share an ethnic or cultural background.

This site is supposed to be promoting education not ignorance. Grow up Serius.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Racial profiling is perfectly fine because quite frankly nobody has the time to meet all 6 billion people out there. I'm sure there is an exception to every rule but you can get a pretty clear picture by stereotyping.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
all i can think of is "naughty little kids who need a smack on the bottom"
and the girl talking about the "list of 700 jews killed" needs to be updated on the list of muslims killed.

apart from there's nothing to discuss

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
who said i didnt like Israelis? i have no problem with the jews, especially the ones who are our allies.

Islamophobia is not a form of racism because Islam is a belief system. "I can be hateful about other beliefs, such as conservatism or communism. So why can't I be hateful about religion too?" -Kenan Malik

when we start dismissing legitimate criticism with such a charged word as "racism" then we are walking down a trully orwellian path.

Maybe you should grow up a little missie, experience the world a bit and formulate some real views.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Serius said:
Islamophobia is not a form of racism because Islam is a belief system. "I can be hateful about other beliefs, such as conservatism or communism. So why can't I be hateful about religion too?" -Kenan Malik
insulting a jew about their religion is called being antisemitic
insulting a muslim about their religion is called being.......what......?
enlighten us

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Serius said:
well for one, throwing a rock at some arab is a lot different to flying planes into towers.
the people in the vid were israeli and brit

well, you'd be justifed in throwing a rock at the people who actually carried the events on 9/11, but no one else.

a group of (predominantly) Saudis attacked the US.
does that give the Hutus of Rwanda the right to throw rocks at people at fiji?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
S1M0 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25hfZQw9rV4

Thats a video of a bunch of american jewish children in an Israeli settlement convincing people that arabs are the enemy, and then throwing rocks at a palestinian, then following them to their home and stoning them there.

Someone please explain to me, if they are so just, friendly and make them to be the victims, then why are they doing this. This actually saddens me, to be quite honest.

They also threw rocks at the person holding the camera, and from his accent, he sounds to be british, so he's not arabic or anything, and really can't be subject to any bias from the jewish settlers.
At least they are not trained to become suicide bombers like palestinian kids and No it does not saddens you, you look on the other side and smile at your pathetic attempt to flood the board with your anti-jewish, anti-israeli, anti-zionist propaganda thread.

Perhaps why don't you get saddened by a video of palestinian kids being grabbed from the street by terrorists to be used as shield against IDF? Here are your own dose of videos for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMrug3DJZGQ Or palestinian kids being trained to become suicide bombers like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzA1NQ3vm9M

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
At least they are not trained to become suicide bombers like palestinian kids and No it does not saddens you, you look on the other side and smile at your pathetic attempt to flood the board with your anti-jewish, anti-israeli, anti-zionist propaganda thread.

Perhaps why don't you get saddened by a video of palestinian kids being grabbed from the street by terrorists to be used as shield against IDF? Here are your own dose of videos for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMrug3DJZGQ Or palestinian kids being trained to become suicide bombers like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzA1NQ3vm9M
Dude are you some gullible retart? Srs.

How are the Palestinian soldier using them as a shield. It looked like the soldiers were telling the children to get the FUCK out of the WAY. Like notice he grabbed the kid and ran, rather than grab the kid and have a gun in a hand and take cover.

OR did you notice the nearby ambulance - maybe that kid got hit by damn Inaccurate iIsraeli soldiers and the soldier was saving him????

LOL.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Serius said:
Its the small things that matter. And 9/11 had little to do with Israel even if it did, It didnt happen in Israel.
Racial profiling is perfectly fine because quite frankly nobody has the time to meet all 6 billion people out there. I'm sure there is an exception to every rule but you can get a pretty clear picture by stereotyping.
Yeah fuck thats brillaint - so we just the accept the fact that Americans think aussies have kangaroos in our backyard - are bunch unfit yobbos, larrikins, at arrogant and stupid. Fucking brillaint.

And lets profile JEws:

- A bunch of geeks, that have no life but to complain but the holocaust 24/7
- Annoying gullible pricks
- INconsiderate people who are arrogant and only care about themselves.

fucken brillaint.

I mean its not worth considering that the majority are not like us, so let the minority represent -cos I mean they get the attention from the media and all.

sassygirl

HSC
can someone please explain to me ass to how this ended up in the "light and offbeat news"? :confused:
personally, i think it belongs under the "really crappy gay disscussion" heading.
honestly, what were you thinking?
sure, the israli/pakestani/jewish stuff is sad and all, but im sure this place is so that we discuss things that are going to affect the HSC?
sorry if im wrong.
racism, antisemitism and just plain discrimination is a load of crap adn anyone who indulges in it obviously needs to wake up and look around them. it is useless and uncalled for.

sorry about ranting. (lol):wave:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
no..news, current affairs and politics, and it's light and offbeat news forum doesn't have to have anything to do with year 12 and the hsc

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Raven3333 said:
The only picture you get is one that's distorted. Your idiocy is astounding.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:

No, as a matter of fact that saddens me too. It kinda scares me too. It saddens me because you're both to blame. One side throwing rocks at innocent palestinians, the other blowing up and killing innocent Israelis. Its all screwed up. And you only contribute to the problem.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)