someone PLEASE suggest a relatively cheap tutoring college!! (1 Viewer)

sss77s

HSC
I'm in year 10 looking for a good tutoring college for maths, english and sci, but matrix/talent 100 (the ones i found online) were so expensive ($3000/annum for all three subjects combined it was i think)....

i've heard about james an and pre uni... are those places any good?

Please suggest some good ones :D
(I'm willing to pay for matrix/talent 100, if they are REALLY GOOD... but prefer not to as its just so goddam expensive)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
You are only in year 10. How about trying self-study. Save heaps, if you are able to do that.

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
I'm in year 10 looking for a good tutoring college for maths, english and sci, but matrix/talent 100 (the ones i found online) were so expensive ($3000/annum for all three subjects combined it was i think)....

i've heard about james an and pre uni... are those places any good?

Please suggest some good ones :D
(I'm willing to pay for matrix/talent 100, if they are REALLY GOOD... but prefer not to as its just so goddam expensive)
If you really wanna go to cheap tutoring in year 10 then I'd suggest the following

English: Ngo and Sons/Ms Diab (she does english tutoring for ngo and sons) or Ms Hien Dang
Maths: Ngo and Sons, PEAK or focus college
Science: PEAK science

Once again do not waste so much money on tutoring centres like Matrix and Talent100 as all they do is charge ridiculously high rates in order to make excessive profits. Another one you shouldn't go to is Dr Du

James An and Pre Uni are dog shit in high school, not worth the time and money. They hire random qualified teachers who are really crap and they charge prices which are kinda ridiculous

seza_s

HSC
Yep, Ngo & Sons is great, only if you have a good teacher. Some teachers are fresh from High School and aren't that great. I've been told that at Peak all the good teacher had left, but its not as expensive as the other ones mentioned.

salinna

HSC
N/A
If you really wanna go to cheap tutoring in year 10 then I'd suggest the following

English: Ngo and Sons/Ms Diab (she does english tutoring for ngo and sons) or Ms Hien Dang
Maths: Ngo and Sons, PEAK or focus college
Science: PEAK science

Once again do not waste so much money on tutoring centres like Matrix and Talent100 as all they do is charge ridiculously high rates in order to make excessive profits. Another one you shouldn't go to is Dr Du

James An and Pre Uni are dog shit in high school, not worth the time and money. They hire random qualified teachers who are really crap and they charge prices which are kinda ridiculous
Hi, just curiosity why: Another one you shouldn't go to is Dr Du? and what about Mr Zhang centre?

aoc

HSC
Dr du is pretty expensive and isnt really good if youre not already motivated + have a natural aptitude for maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)