Someone tell me...is it too late??? (1 Viewer)

sorethroat

HSC
I've been told that what ever ranking you managed to achieve by the end of the trials determines the mark you get. For example, my ranking is 1st. In the HSC exam, i score 80/100, which is the third highest mark. Another person, say ranked 2nd, scored 89/100, coming 1st in the exam. Does that mean I get the first mark (89/100) because of my rankings? Does that mean that I don't have to study because I'll get the highest mark anyway?

My dilemma is that my rankings are pretty lowww but i know i can do much better in the actual hsc exams. i just don't want anyone taking my possibly high mark if i can help it. But is this wrong? Can i, in fact, study hard in the final weeks and get an awesome uai?

SimonLee13

HSC
sorethroat said:
I've been told that what ever ranking you managed to achieve by the end of the trials determines the mark you get. For example, my ranking is 1st. In the HSC exam, i score 80/100, which is the third highest mark. Another person, say ranked 2nd, scored 89/100, coming 1st in the exam. Does that mean I get the first mark (89/100) because of my rankings? Does that mean that I don't have to study because I'll get the highest mark anyway?

My dilemma is that my rankings are pretty lowww but i know i can do much better in the actual hsc exams. i just don't want anyone taking my possibly high mark if i can help it. But is this wrong? Can i, in fact, study hard in the final weeks and get an awesome uai?
I lol'd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)