Something to be proud of. (1 Viewer)

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
I have successfully created a satisfied figure! And I would like to announce it everyone in BoS forums!

I have gained weight.

In the middle of 2004, I had stepped on the bathroom scales and found that my mass was still the same since the previous year - 54.4kg. (Weight = 533.12 Newtons).

However, at the end of the 11weeks of school in the final term of school in 2004, I measured myself again and to my surprise...I have gained 2.2kg!! :)
I was extremely happy that I had to tell my teachers and fellow friends.
Those people replied in weird facial expressions for some reason.

So, at the start of 2005, my mass increased! I was even more happy, but I had no one to tell it to because it was already the summer holidays (or New Year holidays).

I currently weigh 60kg.

Isn't this amazing?

I'm not fat anymore. I'm just heavy and healthy. I think my weight gain was due to my 14hrs of sleep each day (except for Saturdays) instead of the food I consumed. I only have two meals per day (dinner is only one bowl of rice. And I don't even eat meat). Or maybe I don't poo everyday like everyone else does, resulting in my weight gain >> more food going in and not enough food going out.

This increase in mass has improved my communication skills. Thus more confidence when doing the HSC course, especially when doing .ppt presentations.

At last I can fit into a size-13 pair of jeans. :)

To make this Thread become more proper, please include anything that you have gained (accomplished or attempted to improve or change) for your body figure.
:laugh:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
my boobs have gotten bigger

i know how you mean with the gaining weight factor... quite happy with my current weight, stays constant.

just my boobs lol.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my boobs have gotten smaller cos i have been walking everywhere since my car got smashed.

my bras dont fit properly.

i am going to cry.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
AlleyCat said:
my boobs have gotten smaller cos i have been walking everywhere since my car got smashed.

my bras dont fit properly.

i am going to cry.
hahaha

i stole your boobs

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
im so proud, according to my blood test result, im the healthiest person alive with cholesterol level of only 3.6 and blood pressure of 94 :D:D:D

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i am wearing a push up bra right now to fit into my top properly...

this is sooo humiliating.

i dont wanna be a b cup...!!!

GIVE MY TITS BACK, INNER CHILD YOU BITCH!

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
... said:
having a set of small tits is better than having a small penis
You're right. Small boosies are wonderful anyway.

I have not lost or gained weight for the past year. My weight varies between 59-61, never more, never less.

kaylz

HSC
Pokute-san said:
I have successfully created a satisfied figure! And I would like to announce it everyone in BoS forums!

I have gained weight.

In the middle of 2004, I had stepped on the bathroom scales and found that my mass was still the same since the previous year - 54.4kg. (Weight = 533.12 Newtons).

However, at the end of the 11weeks of school in the final term of school in 2004, I measured myself again and to my surprise...I have gained 2.2kg!! :)
I was extremely happy that I had to tell my teachers and fellow friends.
Those people replied in weird facial expressions for some reason.

So, at the start of 2005, my mass increased! I was even more happy, but I had no one to tell it to because it was already the summer holidays (or New Year holidays).

I currently weigh 60kg.

Isn't this amazing?

I'm not fat anymore. I'm just heavy and healthy. I think my weight gain was due to my 14hrs of sleep each day (except for Saturdays) instead of the food I consumed. I only have two meals per day (dinner is only one bowl of rice. And I don't even eat meat). Or maybe I don't poo everyday like everyone else does, resulting in my weight gain >> more food going in and not enough food going out.

This increase in mass has improved my communication skills. Thus more confidence when doing the HSC course, especially when doing .ppt presentations.

At last I can fit into a size-13 pair of jeans. :)

To make this Thread become more proper, please include anything that you have gained (accomplished or attempted to improve or change) for your body figure.
:laugh:
I don't quite get what she's saying. It's about as understandable as her "how to paint nails thread. I really didn't need to know about your "poo"-ing routine.

sugar_plum

HSC
natstar said:
Yes once when i wore this top that had a slit from below the boobs to my lower stomach. I had to use it was afraid of my boobs falling out
that stuff is awesome
until you come to pulling it off
ouchie

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
natstar said:
Some people can find the notion 'heavy' as insulting, when they arnt
I find it insulting when someone calls me "skiiny" or "chicken legs". Fatsan is a good name.

I don't quite get what she's saying. It's about as understandable as her "how to paint nails" thread. I really didn't need to know about your "poo"-ing routine.
There was no mention of any poo in that thread.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)