• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Songs By The Lyrically Challanged (1 Viewer)

the_atomium

Bastard Harbour Mastah
HSC
I had sex with everyone in this thread and only spell_check could make me come.

HSC
amen soul sista lauryn hill yo oh wait i dont even know who lauryn hill is all i know is who ciara is becuase i act like i love hip hop and i live the culture when i don't even know jack shit about it.

it's people like you that give actual hip hop fans a bad name.

'and if people in sydney make bloods and crips....well fucking DUH I GUESS THERE ARE BLOODS AND CRIPZ'

WTF

you can't just claim to be part of an actual gang you have no affiliation with, only through the radio, there are such things though as wannabe bloods and crips in syd, in fact there everywhere.

if i walked up to an islander and said that 'u think ur a nigga' of course they would get mad because they actually do think that. They probably deep down know there stupid wannabe poser children but don't want to admit it so they get all insecure and defensive and are like 'omg ill drive by you bro my brother is 2pac the best rapper alive'

the problem i have is these stupid posers think its cool to 'be a gangsta' and go around giving teens a bad name, fuck em, there wannabes, and you stupid bimbos encourage it.

take off ur red bandana and just accept YOUR NOT A RAPPER, A BLACK GANGSTER, A NIGGA etc

you can't act like something id you don't know jack shit about it, even then posing is really sad.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
amen soul sista lauryn hill yo oh wait i dont even know who lauryn hill is all i know is who ciara is becuase i act like i love hip hop and i live the culture when i don't even know jack shit about it.

'and if people in sydney make bloods and crips....well fucking DUH I GUESS THERE ARE BLOODS AND CRIPZ'

WTF

you can't just claim to be part of an actual gang you have no affiliation with, only through the radio, there are such things though as wannabe bloods and crips in syd, in fact there everywhere.

if i walked up to an islander and said that 'u think ur a nigga' of course they would get mad because they actually do think that. They probably deep down know there stupid wannabe poser children but don't want to admit it so they get all insecure and defensive and are like 'omg ill drive by you bro my brother is 2pac the best rapper alive'

the problem i have is these stupid posers think its cool to 'be a gangsta' and go around giving teens a bad name, fuck em, there wannabes, and you stupid bimbos encourage it.

take off ur red bandana and just accept YOUR NOT A RAPPER, A BLACK GANGSTER, A NIGGA etc

you can't act like something id you don't know jack shit about it, even then posing is really sad.
No i agree with the princess, now hail ur new king

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

WTF

ur a fucken deluded cunt!!! did i say i was a fucken rapper, a black gangster, or a nigga??? no i-fucken- did not!!!

i don't wear bandanas, and i aint no fucken bimbo!!!!!

HSC
First off, who the flip says that I'm 'claiming' to be part of bloods of crips. My nationality's mixed - I can choose for either one of them. But I know they're there - they may not be as fucking mad as the ones in US - but the aussie branch is still there, duh. You may call them wannabe or not - THEY EXIST.
And since when all of a sudden were you the expert on islanders and what they think? Believe it or not - there is such a thing as DIVERSITY - not all of them wanna be turning out like your mum - fucking every little shit in the three foot radius - islanders are just like everybody else - except with that title they're seperated by their nationality - so you can't generlise them into shit as you've put them.
You think everybody who doesn't give a shit about your shit thinks that they're just a bunch of posers - but believe it or not - they're just being themselves, duh.
And about that last bit about not knowing jack shit - obviously I know a fucking lot more than you - it's like all the shit you do is sit on your computer and download mp3s, acting all superior to everybody thinking you know everything. You're the one posing - the dickhead posing as somebody who actually thinks they know about a culture that they just assume about. Get off your ass and go talk to many, many before you start speaking shit about them

HSC
ill talk to many, many but they will only be people like yourself.

i grew up as a fan of this music and i would think that hip hop is more than just usher, lil jon, ludacris, g unit or wateva else is on aussie radio. You people come in and push out the real artists and are like 'omg g unit is the best hip hop group eva' type

and fuck i hate people that can't stand generalisations, grow up!

i know ALOT of people like you, and i am friends with many of them, i still criticise them regardless even though they think im joking, so do not tell me i don't know shit about em

there not being themselves you idiot, that's the whole point, their trying to be what they see on MTV or the radio etc.

lol aussie branch.

those mum jokes prove you're a bimbo

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
bootylicious said:
and ur a dickless wanker!! everytime u open ur mouth u prove my point!!
I dont see how? You should show more respect to your ghettoKing

bootylicious

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
i know ALOT of people like you, and i am friends with many of them, i still criticise them regardless even though they think im joking, so do not tell me i don't know shit about em
a lot of people like me?????

u know a lot of people like me????

u fucken dont know shit about me!!! dont go putting me in the same category as ur friends. they r nothing like me!!!

u dont know me. so dont act like u do!!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
its funny that its two on one and hiphop is OWNING (pwning) these two kids (nOObs)

look a rabbit

HSC
bootylicious said:

u fucken dont know shit about me!!! dont go putting me in the same category as ur friends. they r nothing like me!!!

no their wiggas too

HSC
If you're simply a fan of the music - keep up the fucking commitment and ignore the rest. And if some of those 'islander/nigga wannabes' you were talking about come up to you cos you're just some harmless pussy that's easy to kick around - then good for them, they picked the right person. I don't give a shit what your music tastes are and you shouldn't give a shit about what I listen to - and you don't even know what I like - you think my name implies some kind of job description which it doesn't. You don't know me, or my friends, and I don't give a fuck about how you talk to your friends - it's surprising they haven't run away yet.
'they're not being themselves' you don't KNOW themselves - there are such things as outside influences which shape people - to THEMSELVES.
And those mum jokes? Lol it doesn't prove I'm a bimbo. It just proves that I have the ability to insult the fucker who was too stupid to see you and not push you back in

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
bootylicious said:

you dont own me! you dont own me! until u put a ring on this finger, you dont own me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)