sony ericsson T610 (1 Viewer)

MoNNiE

HSC
there is mixed opinion about that phone...
i don't particularly think it's all that great..

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
yea ill give it a 6 out of 10....great all round phone.

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
I have a T610.. took me a few days to get used to it but i love it now!.. It's got a larger screen than other cellphones.. the camera's also got different modes like Sepia, Negative and my favourite, Black and White. hehe.

oh yeah and.. It's a Sony.. :D

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I personally have a T610 and I think its excellent. It takes a little bit of time to figure out how to work it however that becomes really good later on as no one can go through your messages, simply because they dont know how to operate it. The camera is particularly impressive. The only problem is being able to pay for the phone bill each month.

jayz

walking
t610 is one of the best fones out there u can buy, however the only con abt the fone which many ppl complain abt is the contrast and brightness of the screen, an alternative fone which is basically an updated version of t610 is the z600, in my opinion, it's perfect, (except for it's size) :(

T

timbk2

i got a T610.. cant really complain about anyhting.

good quality camera, easy to use, great functions.. although i'd prefer a flip phone... this is definetly the one of the best non-flip phones aruond.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
my friend has that fone. she just got it for her birthday then her sister spilt red cordial on it. now the screen is stuffed up. so, i think its rather crap quality because it somehow leaked into the LCD and affected that..

karnevil

HSC
Nokia 7250i shits all over the t610

Yeah so t610 has a 65k colour screen but so what? I've seen them in action and the ghosting and flickering on the screen is horrid, and the interface is sooo laggy you could just about make dinner between pressing a button and the time it takes for the corresponding action to take place!!!! bwahah

mp3mojo

hey, does any1 hve any ideas on how to get polyphonic ringtones for a t610 fone? - except for ordering it for $3.30 per min :)

thnx

M

mushi

does any one know the phones settings for optus mms/email...i've had the phone for like 2 months and i still work it out..lol

karnevil

HSC
Originally posted by mp3mojo
hey, does any1 hve any ideas on how to get polyphonic ringtones for a t610 fone? - except for ordering it for $3.30 per min :)

thnx
try ebay, search for a t610 data cable

T

timbk2

i have a bluetooth usb that i connect to the computer. lets me transfer pictures/ringtones/games watever.

i also got the usb data cable

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
yep, i've got a bluetooth usb thingy connected to my computer also. It's a great little thing! :D

jayz

walking
in terms of ur bluetooth function connected to the pc, does it come in the form of PCMIA cards? or it is some sort of usb device? and where can u get them?

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
There is bluetooth in PCMCIA cards.. you can probably get them from Dick Smith or something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)