Sooo... where you at? (1 Viewer)

pri

HSC
N/A
well done....i got 19/20 which Im happy with...

phillipo

HSC
haha...we got our viva marks back today, and our teachers couldnt be stuffed marking them properly and we all got 20/20 (or perhaps all three of us are perfect)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
on the note of vivas, how many teachers took park in everyones vivas? did you have a one on one, or more than one? ;)

how long did yours go for?

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
my viva voce went for about 30-40 minutes (it was meant to be 20, but they gave us extra time) and i had two examiners..

i envy all you people who've almost finished their MW. ive been snowed under with assignments and stuff and since my teacher recently told me id need to change heaps of stuff, ive got heaps more to go. dont know how im going to get it all done by next week with all the trials. AHHHH!!!! (should probably get to it.. *ahem..*)

and ive got heaps of music stuff to do - 3 performances and a composition to write.. *frown* too many creative units... oh well.. it means i dont have to do maths!! *cheers!*

Saul

*ss
HSC
haha, our vivas were 4 minutes each.

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Originally posted by Delta32
on the note of vivas, how many teachers took park in everyones vivas? did you have a one on one, or more than one? ;)

how long did yours go for?
3 teachers on 1 student! OUch, too many probing questions. Although they coulda saved a boat-load of time by asking "You haven't given this any thought at all have you?"

chip

HSC
nah but i'd just like to see mine leather bound

how good would that look in comparison to my staples which are always shonky

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
mm.. would look good. then i might actully show people my major work when it was done.. meaning, that i would *show* them the leather cover and then take it away :p

hey, i was just wondering, how many people out there are doing collections of stories? i'm doing a collection based around a theme and i havent really heard of many others doing the same thing..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)