SOR 2U MC answers (1 Viewer)

Birdielover

HSC
how did you guys go!! if would be great if someone confident posted their answers, i found them tricky :) thank you

KylemeloSW6

HSC
1. C
2. D
3. B
4. A
5. C
6. B
7. A
8. B
9. A
10.A
12.A
13.B
14.C
15.A
16.D
17.B
18.C
19.B
20.C
21.D

I would say I'm pretty confident except for 20 I'm not exactly sure.

baci

HSC
I got the same as you KylemeloSW6, except i put 1 as B. I think it was just at the start of the exam I was over-thinking everything and read to much into it... but I remember doing a past question and the answer was that they reject materialism (not focus on spiritual needs).. but who knows

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
My class asked my teacher after the exam about 20 and he said it was c...

InvertPanda

HSC
Isn't the Asian Pacific just Asia + Pacific? lol There doesn't seem to be anything actually outlining the boundaries of the region and whenever I've seen it in other subjects it has just been the Asian + Pacific region combined.

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Who knows? Either way it's one mark I guess...
Also, can someone explain question 5? What's the difference between a/b and c/d??

InvertPanda

HSC
Who knows? Either way it's one mark I guess...
Also, can someone explain question 5? What's the difference between a/b and c/d??
Basically it's asking for what caused the legislative change that allowed pastoral leases to coexist with native title. I think it's stupid and if you do a past paper you catch onto the trick of the question but eh I still think it's a really poor question.

Aziizaa

HSC
So, has anybody posted the questions up yet?

I have my last exam tomorrow, Legal Studies, and I'm off to study that now. But I'd be interested in reviewing my own SOR answers tomorrow after the exam :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)