Soundwave Festival (1 Viewer)

benhohnke

HSC
I have my tickets and its next weekend im so pumped :)

im going to see

KILLSWITCH ENGAGE
AS I LAY DYING
SHADOWS FALL
FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES
CARPATHIAN
STILL REMAINS
SAOSIN
PLAIN WHITE T's
SCARY KIDS SCARING KIDS
MEWITHOUTYOU
MAE
HASTE THE DAY

plus whatever else i feel like watching but im just pumped to see as i lay dying, haste the day and mewithoutyou :)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ive only really got one clash between saosin and killswitch, but im going to the saosin sideshow so all is well :)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i'll c u there tom,
im gettin my tickets for that side show asap

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
I'm psyched :)!

What time are you guys getting there?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
3 I think, don't think I wanna see too many bands before that though Divine Heresy looks good ... hmm

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Haha yeh I'll be there pretty early too, around 11:30-ish.
I'm in the same boat as you. Definitely not taking my keys so grabbing a lift from my siblings to the station instead :eek:.

cccclaire

HSC
um, where is sydney park?

I thought it was out at homebush, but its not! I have no idea where I'm going!?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Roflmao, its in alexandria, south of USYD campus

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Oh dear God.

Mae. I want your babies.
Easily one of the best bands I've seen live, so full of energy and I like pretty much all their songs and their setlist had everything I wanted except Cover Me, but still they were unbelievable.
Incubus were really good, I was sandwiched between two chicks, one was a concert rookie who was like omg incubus hai2u and the other one wanted to have sex with Brandon and didn't know the name of the song they were playing (Drive) but was like OMGGGGG I LUV THIS SONG!!!1
Offspring was good, I was right up the top of the hill though so wasn't same experience.
Alexisonfire were alright, minus points for the aussie aussie aussie shit though.
Motion City Soundtrack kinda lame, but don't really know much of their stuff. They were kinda funny though.
Thursday........lol i kinda like their stuff but God they were painful to watch live, OMG GUYZ WERE GONNA DO A DEATH WALL LOLZ PLZ COME ON PLZ
Cartel were terrible

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Offspring and Incubus always deliver, glad to have seen them again!

MSI ... ZOMG...ZOMG...ZOMG....should i talk slower like you're a retard? should i talk slower like you're retarded?!

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Alexisonfire were alright, minus points for the aussie aussie aussie shit though.
LMAO!!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

um... what about the matches? :eek:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
omg the Offspring finish right and we walk past stage 3 and I hopefully look up but they were just finishing up :'(

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
For no reason whatsoever they just go AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE (oi oi oi) etc. like, out of nowhere

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah, didn't figure that some canadian band would turn out to be bogans lulz

Oh and I forgot, while Mae were warming up their instruments Dave (singer and guitar) randomly played the Bulls On Parade riff perfectly :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
"oh lord raise me to thy right hand and count me among thy saints"

frigggggggg so awesome. besides the lines i had a BULLSHIT day
bleeding through were my highlight suprisingly

*started with fall of troy. interesting, but their sound quality was lacking and they didnt play the songs i wanted them to
*then carpathian... gay. i hate that stupid band
*then i watched a bit of boyslikegirls and the starting line. meh they were just filler while i drank a million beers
*dallas green. that grumpy snob can choke on a sepid bag of donky dick, he was lacking incredibly and acted like he didnt want to be there. fuck city and colour and fuck dallas green
*the party started with bleeding through who i wanted to see but really didnt think they would be best live act ever. fucking hell they had a circle pit running around the sound box and for once it wasnt token contrived bullshit. i love you bleeding through
*thursday. what can i say? wow. they played heaps of full collapse and war all the time. and i dont care if jeff rickley minced up the stage he fucking invented that shit. understanding in a car crash was beyond epic
*alexis... lacking, i couldnt stop looking at surly dallas green just hating it. they were mediochre at best which was hugely dissapointing
*jim ward. wowwwwww im the biggest sparta fan in the world and seeing him again was refreshing after a full day of crazy dancing
*as i lay dying... :( some cunt threw a jim beam bottle at the lead guitarist in the middle of their fourth song (through struggle) and he was absolutely brained and couldnt keep playing and they went off. the most shameful thing ive ever seen i was disgusted with the crowd
*killswitch. always amazing and they played my curse and rose of sharyn together. topped off an epic day and fuck adam d is a funny funny man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)