South Korea exhange! in 2007 (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm considering to apply for a Semester Long exchange in Semester 2 of 2007.

I stayed with a Korean family in 2004 for a month and loved it. So I've decided a Semester long exchange will be perfect.

I'm thinking Yonsei University or Korea University, both are excellent and teach units in english and korean, so its perfect again.

What do you guys think? Do you know of anyone who's gone and has any tips? Or just general info would be great.

Thanks

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Apply early! real early!

I am still sorting my stuff out and I am going next semester. Still waiting for transfer of money for OS-HELP and also getting my immunisation sort out tomorrow. Make sure to find your dam immunisation record.

Yeah...it was a challenge to sort out all the hurdles of getting it together. Constantly filling out forms and answering emails everyday. =/

icecreamk3

HSC
whoa =0 but can u speak korean? wouldn't it be way hard ;_;

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
icecreamk3 said:
whoa =0 but can u speak korean? wouldn't it be way hard ;_;
You've bumped an almost 2-year-old thread....

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Whats the big deal with repeating messages and replying to old topics? It's active so its all good. I am always down if its roll'n.

ucon

HSC
I'm considering to apply for a Semester Long exchange in Semester 2 of 2007.

I stayed with a Korean family in 2004 for a month and loved it. So I've decided a Semester long exchange will be perfect.

I'm thinking Yonsei University or Korea University, both are excellent and teach units in english and korean, so its perfect again.

What do you guys think? Do you know of anyone who's gone and has any tips? Or just general info would be great.

Thanks
i know this has been a looong time, but im thinking of exchange to korea..
do you know what marks at uni u need? i know korean uni's are in less demand than us/uk ones. i heard that at usyd, bcos korea isnt very popular, they even provide u with funding. thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)