South Park (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
who hates south park?? i think its the stupidest thing ive ever seen

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't mind it, but l wouldn't go out of my way to watch it. I have the movie on dvd and l have only watched it about 3-4 times. Its funny but its kind of old now.

Mike iE

HSC
i love it, although the storylines are becoming alot more absurd, the social/political statements behind the episodes are hillarious.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
the movie was crap (sorry lol), my cousin loved it and made me watch it, and i was like, wtf....

haven't watched the episodes for aaaaages...

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Mike iE
i love it, although the storylines are becoming alot more absurd, the social/political statements behind the episodes are hillarious.
damn straight.. they still have the fart jokes, but they are clever fart jokes now..
i liked the one where they were trying to build a ladder to heaven, and all the other countries wanted to beat them... ahh it was funny

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
first i thought this thread would be abt praising how good the show was!!
and i was going to go.. hmm i hate it, very stupid!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
idon't mind it. some episodes are good, some are very bad

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
u wonnder y
Dude. just because you're too stupid to understand any social/political/literary etc references in the show, doesn't make it a bad show. it's cleverer than you'll ever be for sure.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
If you're going to poo-poo something you might as well back it up with some references!

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
While South Park may occasionally go 'too far' (although this is of course a subjective standard), it is on the whole a clever, funny show.

Personally, I thought the film was hillarious, with such comedy as the propaganda film, Conan O Brien's betraying Terrence and Phillip (What have I done? Noooo.. *Jumps out of building, hits car, car alarm is turned off*.), the mock Les-Mis musical numbers, and so-on.

Much funnier than The Simpsons at present. (Anyone see that episode with the boys playing detectives and joining the police force? Or Cartman forming his very own Christian Rock band?)

Of course, the best character is Butters. :D

guy

HSC
yeah in my experience the people that don't like southpark are usually stupid. southpark is classic and the movie was even funnier. Bill gates dying, the songs, haha when the huge musical cuts to some random guy at a desk "its not even a real country, anyway.."
basically anything by trey and matt parker is funny and not afraid of offending anyone

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by guy
yeah in my experience the people that don't like southpark are usually stupid. southpark is classic and the movie was even funnier. Bill gates dying, the songs, haha when the huge musical cuts to some random guy at a desk "its not even a real country, anyway.."
basically anything by trey and matt parker is funny and not afraid of offending anyone
Yes. 'Blame Canada!' was positively robbed at the Oscars by Phil Collins, even if it did lead to that funny SP episode with his insidious influence almost destroying Timmy's band.

Now I'm Phil Collins, right..

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
I liked the one where the boys where busted for d/l mp3 off the net.
Thats the Christian Rock episode.. I particularly enjoyed the 'Its A Wonderful Life' style visit to the various music stars..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
where were you, when they built the ladder to heaven...?

:)

I love South Park. it's so clever, like a raunchier version of the simpsons in its hey-day.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
Dude. just because you're too stupid to understand any social/political/literary etc references in the show, doesn't make it a bad show. it's cleverer than you'll ever be for sure.
OHH SO QUICK TO JUDGE AYE... just coz i dont like a stupid cartoon doesnt mean i dont understand the shit.

i mean.. they kill kenny in evry single episode.. i mean i think that is some really disturbing stupid shit... how the hell does that make me not understand social/political/literary references.???

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Ziff
If you're going to poo-poo something you might as well back it up with some references!
shutup.. this is not leagal studies nor a court room.. u poo poo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)