South Park (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
OHH SO QUICK TO JUDGE AYE... just coz i dont like a stupid cartoon doesnt mean i dont understand the shit.

i mean.. they kill kenny in evry single episode.. i mean i think that is some really disturbing stupid shit... how the hell does that make me not understand social/political/literary references.???
the fact that you're dismissing it as a "stupid cartoon" proves that you don't pick up on the social/political/literary references. If you did, you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it. also, they haven't killed kenny every episode for a looong time. even if they still did still include that,it's hardly something to boycott the show over. it's a gag put in there to entertain mindless morons who aren't clever enough to pick up on the *actual* humour of the show. ie, you.

also, i am quick to judge. i know from experience that you're an idiot.

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by SKA
OHH SO QUICK TO JUDGE AYE... just coz i dont like a stupid cartoon doesnt mean i dont understand the shit.

i mean.. they kill kenny in evry single episode.. i mean i think that is some really disturbing stupid shit... how the hell does that make me not understand social/political/literary references.???
'They kill Kenny in every single episode' is a stereotype. You see, Kenny's deaths occured only in the first four seasons. In the subtly titled 'Kenny Dies', Kenny does indeed die, of a muscular disease. (The episode satirised medical drama conventions, including the tinkly piano music. :p). Following his eventual return, the character has not been killed, perhaps due to Parker and Stone being tired of such a one-note joke.

And as for literary references, just one semi-obscure example is seen in the second episode, "Weightgain 4000". In it, Cartman's 'essay' is stolen from Walden, by Henry David Thoreau. :D

http://www.users.nac.net/msheff/southpark/spepref.html

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SKA
shutup.. this is not leagal studies nor a court room.. u poo poo
It's real life, where it's necessary you can back up your argument with something so people don't as you say "judge" you...

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
i liked the one where wendy got implants. I also like Ike, kyle's little brother. He's cute, and his name is Ike. Which is a cool name. Because he's cool.

rumour

HSC
Carlito said:
I dont think its on SBS anymore
It's back!!!!!!!!!
8:30pm Monday nights.

Monday's ep. was so funny!!!

I thought it was an old one until Mel Gibson came out *rofl*!!!!!

HSC
Mike iE said:
the social/political statements behind the episodes are hillarious.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

'if you dont stop downloading his music and sharing files master P will never be able to buy that island his son always wanted :('

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Southpark's hillarious, you guys are just stupid nerdy fucks who can't see the comedy through all the funniness.

From southpark creators new movie "Team America World Police"
People on the right, are dicks, reckless arrogant dicks... People on the left are pussies, but terrorists they're assholes.

Now pussies hate dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes.
Assholes who just want to shit on everything, Pussies might wanna think they can deal with assholes in their own way, but the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, With some balls.

The problem with dicks is sometimes they fuck too much, or fuck when it isn't appropriate... and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies get so full of shit that they become assholes themselves, because pussies are only one and a half inches away from assholes.

If you pussies won't let us dicks fuck the assholes, the dicks and the pussies will end up all covered in shit.

Last edited:
HSC
well not all lefts are pussies lol im left and my view is 'fucking stop those stupid immigrants from coming and polluting ouir environment and defying water restrictions etc' would a pussy say that? some rightists can be pussies too as in they are too soft to realise their government is lying to them (refering to america) to keep them ignorant....but then again theres another forum for this kind of stuff so ill leave it at that lol

south park rulz fuck off if you hate it you probably have no sense of humour or can't understand a good satire

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
I kinda lost interest after a while (in the middle couple of series), although I can't remember why - I just stopped watching. But a couple of weeks ago I saw that episode with the ninjas, and it was bloody funny (although a little predictable). Bullrog has many powers!

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
who hates south park?? i think its the stupidest thing ive ever seen
haha i was worried that my image of you as a complete idiot was going to be challenged cos you liked south park, good to see you are as shit as i thought

rumour

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Southpark's hillarious, you guys are just stupid nerdy fucks who can't see the comedy through all the funniness.

From southpark creators new movie "Team America World Police"
Baseketball wasn't that good!!!!

xsb

south park is awesome!!!

watch the "You got served" episode.... i think itll be on this monday...

pure gold

PrettyVacant

HSC
cjb said:
south park is awesome!!!

watch the "You got served" episode.... i think itll be on this monday...

pure gold

I watched it. One of their better episodes, South Park is a great show. It's true...people who don't like it are probably too dumb to get the jokes. I personally love the show (and that episode). :p

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
Oh, that "you got served" episode was so great! I love the goth kids, they are just too funny. And the song that Butters danced to had me rolling on the floor in stitches, I knew it was going to be hilarious when the announcer guy said:

"And now Leopold 'Butters' Stauch with .. There's Something In My Front Pocket!"

And the song was just so funnnnyy... I can't remember the lyrics, but if you listened really closely, it was fricking hilarious.

And the duck dancing was funny too. :D:D:D:D

PrettyVacant

HSC
Logain said:
Oh, that "you got served" episode was so great! I love the goth kids, they are just too funny. And the song that Butters danced to had me rolling on the floor in stitches, I knew it was going to be hilarious when the announcer guy said:

"And now Leopold 'Butters' Stauch with .. There's Something In My Front Pocket!"

And the song was just so funnnnyy... I can't remember the lyrics, but if you listened really closely, it was fricking hilarious.

And the duck dancing was funny too. :D:D:D:D
The goth kids were so funny. That's true.

The song went something like:
"There's something in my front pocket for you...so why don't you reach into my front pocket, and see what you find...something something something..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)