spanish beginners (1 Viewer)

amyg238

HSC
Well, I did continuers, not beginners.. but meh.
Exam wasn't too shabby, I practiced heaps for like, 4 days before the exam. Spanish is the only subject I never study for and do fairly well, so I hope I did very well now.

How'd yours go?

RasputinJnr

HSC
re: Spanish Beginners, the written/reading was easy. But the annoying thing I found with listening was, whilst I could UNDERSTAND the texts in spanish, I didn't know what to write in english, eg the question about the speech "how appropriate is this speech? - 4 marks"...I could translate it for you! but..its relevance...uhhh...

LaurenHarvey

HSC
RasputinJnr said:
re: Spanish Beginners, the written/reading was easy. But the annoying thing I found with listening was, whilst I could UNDERSTAND the texts in spanish, I didn't know what to write in english, eg the question about the speech "how appropriate is this speech? - 4 marks"...I could translate it for you! but..its relevance...uhhh...
I agree, and the reading question about how effectively he answers the two other people's point of views? I think those questions weren't worded very well, but I agree, the rest was fine :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)