HSC
so how did everyone go?

that stupid stupid universities thing.. what was that about? :cool:

mishka

HSC
N/A
i think i did ok!! the listening was way easier than our trial!! i'm happy :D

Galvz

yeah listening was easy, last one was a bit tricky. question 10 was fucked... the rest was easy

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Galvz said:
yeah listening was easy, last one was a bit tricky. question 10 was fucked... the rest was easy

TELL ME ABOUT IT!

mishka

HSC
N/A
which one was question 10? was that the 6 marker about tone and language??

mishka

HSC
N/A
ah... hmmm needed my dictionary for that one!! :p i think i got the general idea, though!! it was strange how most of the listening questions were worth three marks... usually there's more multiple choice! at least it was easier than last year and my trial (even though my trial WAS last year's paper!!) :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mishka said:
ah... hmmm needed my dictionary for that one!! :p i think i got the general idea, though!! it was strange how most of the listening questions were worth three marks... usually there's more multiple choice! at least it was easier than last year and my trial (even though my trial WAS last year's paper!!) :)

yes i was wishing i wasnt such a smart arse and took a dicitonary!

mishka

HSC
N/A
well it wasn't entirely helpful - there were about two words i'd never heard or seen before and they weren't in my dictionary, so i translated everything around it to get the general idea. i tried not to rely on it too much, though!!

i suppose seeing as though you go to open high school for spanish there wouldn't have been a spare one lying around. we had 20 of them in our room cos we did the test in our spanish room!! :)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
mishka said:
well it wasn't entirely helpful - there were about two words i'd never heard or seen before and they weren't in my dictionary, so i translated everything around it to get the general idea. i tried not to rely on it too much, though!!

i suppose seeing as though you go to open high school for spanish there wouldn't have been a spare one lying around. we had 20 of them in our room cos we did the test in our spanish room!! :)

ahh... mine was at my skool.

i could have gone to the library and got one but i was just too lazy

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
guess where they put me for my HSC Spanish exam???!! In the MPC changeroom! OMG when I walked into the hall for the exam I found out that all the Japanese ppl (well, there was only 4 of them) but anyway, they got to sit in the MPC while I was redirected around the corner to a small desk in the DAMN change room, cause the exams were on @ the same time and we both had listening sections :S It was so gay....just me & the supervisor, while the tap was going drip, drip.

But other than that, the exam was OK. Kinda ran outta time for the writing section though, :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)