Spanish Tutor (1 Viewer)

Brie-is-Me

HSC
Okay, so I hate spanish because I am bad at it, can't remember stuff and am wondering where I should look for a tutor or group tutoring sort of thing because as much as I hate it, I want to do well in it.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
In the city area there are some... from what i've heard.. but out in the west where i live, there are none... id jus recommend taking up extra lessons from ur teacher... im a beginner at it... but i just talk witht he continuers and stuff, ask them questions.. cuz our classes are incoperated into one.. becuz of numbers.. and get ur teacher to explain things in spanish first then english, so it'll test ur ability to pick up key words int he sentence etc...

hope that helps...

Levana

HSC
I do not do Spanish as a school subject but would like to learn it outside school. Do you know of any good beginners computer prograns or activity booklets, interactive stuff that could assist me? Thanks :wave:

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
i have no idea why u want to learn it furing ur hsc year... when its not toward ur hsc.. but if its for future prospects ill give u a list of things....
a text book called: GSCE "mucha suerte" thats a beginners based book thats from England... very useful...
also whats handy are them road traveller books with phrases!! there heaps good!
i woudlnt go too far and get the video's and the casette sets.. unless ur really keen, cuz there pretty dear... get a verbs book... there probably the most difficult thing to do with the spanish language along with accents and the four principles of it, agudas, graves, esdrujulas and sobresdrujulas....

gotta study chao

Brie-is-Me

HSC
It does actually go towards your HSC or I would be in a world of trouble, but it does. Thanks for your suggestions though.

Jussie

HSC
N/A
Mr. Sabuncuoglu said:
i have no idea why u want to learn it furing ur hsc year... when its not toward ur hsc.. but if its for future prospects ill give u a list of things....
a text book called: GSCE "mucha suerte" thats a beginners based book thats from England... very useful...
also whats handy are them road traveller books with phrases!! there heaps good!
i woudlnt go too far and get the video's and the casette sets.. unless ur really keen, cuz there pretty dear... get a verbs book... there probably the most difficult thing to do with the spanish language along with accents and the four principles of it, agudas, graves, esdrujulas and sobresdrujulas....

gotta study chao
hola estoy haciendo "beginners spanish" tambien. eres de the West? yo tambien. De Campbelltown o otro barrio? bueno nos hablamos despues. si quieres ayudar o si quieres hablar conmigo..id like it very much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)