• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Spanish (3 Viewers)

Hottieflossy

no, at saturday school in ashfield....i loved it there, except i hated having to wake up so early on saturdays....but i now i really miss it. i liked barrio as well but the copy we had was really crap and then when we made copies, they turned out even worse...at least we had the script....i had to get it from a friend who was doing it thorugh the open high school cuz the saturday school couldnt give us copies of the script because it was illegal..or so we were told....hehe...

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
no, at saturday school in ashfield....i loved it there, except i hated having to wake up so early on saturdays....but i now i really miss it. i liked barrio as well but the copy we had was really crap and then when we made copies, they turned out even worse...at least we had the script....i had to get it from a friend who was doing it thorugh the open high school cuz the saturday school couldnt give us copies of the script because it was illegal..or so we were told....hehe...
ASHFIELD!!
what time does it start and end..
im thinking of doing it .

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno
Well they must be idiots
:D

just try it
theirs no harm in trying it

lol
i have a friend that just came from ecuador 2 years ago he's doing Hsc this year and hes doing spanish extension its fuking easy for him

but i dont think it would be that hard u can always ask ur parents for help :D :D
yeh but i dunno if i should or not... our spanish skool teacher just went back to spain so now we got another teacher... we had him b4 for a few weeks but then they made him go to sydney... but hes back to teach us again

our old teacher we dun hard stuff.. it didnt even follow the syllabus n on my last report i got 78.3% best ive eva done... n im sure i will improve alot more this year...
this teacher does really easy shit too... i dunno if i will end up acing the test or not... but umm my sister done it n she got low 80's for spanish cont. not spanish ext.

only the top people in the class do ext.

if my frend duz it then i might give it a shot too...so i wont feel like the only dumbarse trying spanish ext.

but what if i do crap in it??? thats gonna bring me down?? or will they just not put it in my uai if worst comes to worse

Last edited:

Hottieflossy

its not that hard SKA...if they r doing barrio again...all you have to do is learn the themes and techniques of the film and memorise those form the sheets they give u...but u have to be pretty good at writing and expressing your opinions and stuff for the last question in the paper....

saturday school at ashfield starts at 8:30 and finishes at 11:45 if ur a continuers student or at 12:45 if you do extension and you also get a 15 minute break at 10:30...but they should make it longer...its actually fun and you make all these new friends....

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
its not that hard SKA...if they r doing barrio again...all you have to do is learn the themes and techniques of the film and memorise those form the sheets they give u...but u have to be pretty good at writing and expressing your opinions and stuff for the last question in the paper....

saturday school at ashfield starts at 8:30 and finishes at 11:45 if ur a continuers student or at 12:45 if you do extension and you also get a 15 minute break at 10:30...but they should make it longer...its actually fun and you make all these new friends....
WOW 8 30 to 11:45 !!
how can i sign up ? for classes?

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
yeh mine goes from 6-9 pm on tuesdays

extension starts at 5:30

Hottieflossy

there are no classes during the holidays, so for the 2 week holidays you get 2 saturdays off....you should ask your school for the enrollment forms and stuff....i asked the language coordinator and she gave me the booklet...thatz the only way i can think of how to sign up for it. dont forget that it actually counts towards your hsc.

Numero Uno

HSC
yeah dont worry about it

im changing school this year
and my old school had enrolments for chatswood only i think?
and i heard that went till 1 30 pm
which was too late for me :(

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
nothing.. just feeling left out coz u r sydney people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)