speaking exam preparation (1 Viewer)

eloeloelo

HSC
so, how is everyone preparing for the big speaking exam?
anyone have interesting techniques?

el gwapo

HSC
Because there's only 5 people in my class, and my teacher only works 4 days a week and we only have her for 5 periods a week, I do speaking practice avec moi-même. I used to get my sisters (who are in the same level of French as myself) to my the "examiners" but they criticize every lie I say in speaking practice, as if it mattered!

SunkistAngel

HSC
lol theres only 3 people in my class including me, we have 3 or 4 one hour lessons a week but my teacher has been working with us for speaking in our free periods and after school/lunchtimes, esp this week as our hsc speaking is tomorrow :)

i like to write down my notes, using the questions on each topics sheets, then say them, even write how they are supposed to be pronounced like today i wrote Europe = 'uhrop'

Going to New Caledonia twice (once in year 10 and again this year) with french classes at my school also helped with speaking..hopefully it will all go well tomorrow!

Tomboy Albana

HSC
hello
Are you from Wagga?????
because i was on the web site looking for other things and i saw this message, actually i am french and it's been one week that i am in Wagga and so on.
so, if you want to have beer and speak french, i would be happy to meet you. jejejeje
my name is thomas and i am 22, just here for 6 month hopefully!!!!!!!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Like Sunkist Angel I wrote possible answers and practiced them, it helps you think of interesting things to say rather than boring easy stuff. Also relax when you get in there, I can't stress it enough it will help heaps. Relax, be confident and it will go well.

It sucks that language students don't get much help, my class had fewer periods than all other subjects and we had continuers and beginners combined!

pinktiara

HSC
my technique was- if you're really nervous, get some v and drink it just before you go in! i always tend to do better when i'm on a sugar high lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)