Speaking Test (1 Viewer)

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
Well, got the notice in the mail for the speaking exam... 13th august at 10.15. :(
is anyone else really freaked bout their speaking exam?? i have 3 weeks to perfect my speaking skills so i dont stuff up and say i eat my pet birds again! (not as bad as my mate who eats her friends!!).. but yeh to neone else.. good luck! :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Hey! Good luck! I'm doing my German speaking exam on the same day. I'm nervous too, but not as nervous as I am about english paper 1 tomorrow. :(

Lain

HSC
11:00 am. Luckily, extension Japanese is on the Saturday after.. I have some nervous anticipation that might escalate over the weeks.

Good luck to everyone for the speaking exam(s) too. :)

P

pLuvia

Lain said:
11:00 am. Luckily, extension Japanese is on the Saturday after.. I have some nervous anticipation that might escalate over the weeks.

Good luck to everyone for the speaking exam(s) too. :)
are some japanese ext speaking on weekends?

yupgisonyun

HSC
i need to know how to get to north sydney boys and newtown performing arts....
-_-;;;;;
little nervous about the HSC.....
but i'm quite used to speaking by now~~
every1 gud luck~

Lain

HSC
kadlil said:
are some japanese ext speaking on weekends?
I think all or most language speaking exams are on Saturdays.. but yeah, continuer and extension Japanese are on Saturdays.

P

pLuvia

Lain said:
I think all or most language speaking exams are on Saturdays.. but yeah, continuer and extension Japanese are on Saturdays.
man i have tutors on saturdays lol

Lain

HSC
kadlil said:
man i have tutors on saturdays lol
Hopefully you will be able to miss tuition once or twice.. it would be ironic if you could not and it was Japanese tuition hehe.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
yupgisonyun said:
i need to know how to get to north sydney boys and newtown performing arts....
Don't know about NSB, but newtown performing arts is about a block away from the station. Just hook a right when you leave the station (there's only one way out).

P

pLuvia

Lain said:
Hopefully you will be able to miss tuition once or twice.. it would be ironic if you could not and it was Japanese tuition hehe.
it mite be lol...
im prob gettin one for jap newayz.. maths, eng then jap :):(

yupgisonyun

HSC
666_blessings said:
Don't know about NSB, but newtown performing arts is about a block away from the station. Just hook a right when you leave the station (there's only one way out).

Thank you~~ i better find out how to get to NSB thou.... i heard you catch a bus from st. leonards but i dunno what bus....

ichig0

HSC
hey, my japanese continuers speaking exam starts at 9.00am on saturday! noOoOo!! if i have to be there so early.. i'd better get to do it early and over and done with with!! i'd hate to stay there till 3pm or something before i get to do mine..
and it's the same with my japanese ext. gyaaarrr~~~

well good luck everyone.. i'm sure u'll whoop everyone's arses! =D

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha tomodachi wo taberu!

Anyway. I remember my speaking exam. I wasn't nervous until I went in...then WHAM.

In retrospect, it really was the ones who were nervous that did well, because they weren't all cocky and actually prepared for it. ;)

Good luck kiddies. :D

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
yupgisonyun said:
Thank you~~ i better find out how to get to NSB thou.... i heard you catch a bus from st. leonards but i dunno what bus....
U can catch the 143 which goes down Falcon St, this is the most direct way...Or u can catch ne of the buses that go down Pacific Hwy, get off at NsG then its abt 5-10min walk to NsB.

I should kno...;)

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
Yeah catch a 143/144 (sometimes the 143 driver wouldn't let us on for some reason) and get off at the blue laundromat place, first stop after woolies. Or get a 254/290/265 and get off at the girls' school. Or you could walk lol, it's like 20 min.

Surprised i still remember that.

Good luck! The wait before your turn is worse than the actual exam, which goes by pretty quickly (but that's for French, dunno about Japanese).

gloomy

moo
HSC
im not nervous for speaking at all o_o
whoooooooooooooooooo!!
i feel quite prepared ^_^

as soon as trials are over WHAM
Japanese speaking.

11am at Nth Sydney boys high

*cries*

Calubin

HSC
Anyone going to James Cook for Cont and Parramatta for Ext?

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
i'm free!!!! oh it feels great! :p
AND the test wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. In fact it was the most relaxed speaking exam i have ever had. :D:D
although i do admit i barely slept the night b4 and worried myself to death before hand. But its all over now! :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)