special provisions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
rootyhillboy said:
pfft my wrist cracks a bit and hurts every now and then. but u dont see me whinging about it. harder up. u dont deserve anything for that but a smack over the head.
get fucked.

mathslover

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
Ok that's not true
I have special provisions (in exams only, not the bonus UAI bs) because I legitimately have a wrist problem.
If by some cruel twist of fate you're right on that, then hey, I look forward to not doing anything with my life.
Hey :)
i have a wrist problem too:( what's wrong with ur's?
i have SP and applied for EAS, as ive had this since april this year.
I get rest breaks for these exams.. what do u get?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
rootyhillboy said:
how bout u go suck a cock?
im sure ur fathers getting blue balls from waiting
maybe when ur done u can come back and join the big boys
you wouldn't know the meaning of cock, a little sad, you're supposed to be a guy.

mathslover - I have carpal tunnel syndrome & stress fractures in the radius (and wrecked nerves but meh). You? I have rest breaks, btw, I try not to use them but end up having to, mostly.

tau281290

HSC
filthman said:
well i already have them. i claimed i had an elbow problem which meant i couldnt write for more than 10 minutes. so they let me type and i managed to do 2000 word essays today (well only 1500 for section B) hence why i feel guilty. on top of this ive applied for extra uai pts to unis saying i was incapable of writing for 5 months of the year due to this problem...duno if i'll get them tho. of course i dont have a problem in the slightest which is probably a little unfair
What do you get to type ur response on? It is a program like Word so that you got all those spell checkers and grammar checkers? Or BoS designed their own typing program thats like Word Pad which has nothing on it?

What if your computer fries up half way during the exam?

mathslover

HSC
wixxy2348 said:
you wouldn't know the meaning of cock, a little sad, you're supposed to be a guy.

mathslover - I have carpal tunnel syndrome & stress fractures in the radius (and wrecked nerves but meh). You? I have rest breaks, btw, I try not to use them but end up having to, mostly.
aww howd u get that?
i have tendonitis in my wrist for overworking it.
dont u find the rest breaks confusing?in eng ppr 1 the breaks confused the shit out of me and i only had 25mins for SIII !
U done EAS aye?

gnome8

HSC
hey do they have special privisions based on gender as well? i herd that girls always do better in school bcos theyve biologically got a better attention span or something. is that right? i could sure use some extra uai points

HSC
i have special provisions. ive had 2 operations throughout the year on my back which agave me a lot of pain and i have one operation to go (which i should have right now)

personally the lady who is supervising is a dud.
i go to her . i want a five minut break now. she comes back 2 min later telling me - dont uthink thats enough. im like no. shes like no its enough n then writes that i finished the break. all she killed my life!

as for you.. im appauled really.

i want to ask- so the UAI extra points have been already given out. how do i know if i get them or not, will they send me a letter if i am refused.

but really i deserve them, all the pain, hospital nights and drowsiness of serious drug killers. Persoanlly i cried throughout my trial exams because of my pain and physiological wellbeing from my back.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
rootyhillboy said:
na i think u just jacked too many guys dicks off during one of ur group orgies and hurt ur wrist

harden up u wanker!
what's up your ass anyway?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
mathslover-
Got it from playing bass/lifting heavy shit at work n stuff.
Nah I wouldn't apply for EAS. Not saying that people who do are wrong to do so, I just feel I'd be ripping the system by getting SP and then applying for EAS as well.

HSC
oh i just wanted to ellaborate.. i cannot believe what u did.

personally although i explained my condiiton above i feel as though many people within the same room as me , with the provisions have the right to so much more. (i had a girl peeing every 3 min?) .

really do you get satisfaction from what you do.?!

it doesnt really matter, i just want you to look at your mark n think even with special provisions i cant seem to prove that i have a brain.

HSC
rootyhillboy said:
fail. harden up u fuckin sissy
if i had known this back during trials i would have broken into urs and kicked ur ass. given u something to cry about
wat the hell? wats wif u. u dont understand the difference between the necesity of special provisions and its misuse.

HSC
so wat did u do.. just faked a letter? where was the pracitioners documentation towards that!

blue-gal

HSC
rootyhillboy said:
fail. harden up u fuckin sissy
if i had known this back during trials i would have broken into urs and kicked ur ass. given u something to cry about

wow someone is a total wanker

HSC
rootyhillboy said:
no u dont understand that im gona kick ur sissy ass
go liberal on someone else
the time for talking is over
why are u so defensive, do u at all think what u did was wrong? im not judgind n i dont want u to swear. but isnt there a guilty feel?!

mathslover

HSC
marinabenyamin said:
i have special provisions. ive had 2 operations throughout the year on my back which agave me a lot of pain and i have one operation to go (which i should have right now)

personally the lady who is supervising is a dud.
i go to her . i want a five minut break now. she comes back 2 min later telling me - dont uthink thats enough. im like no. shes like no its enough n then writes that i finished the break. all she killed my life!

as for you.. im appauled really.

i want to ask- so the UAI extra points have been already given out. how do i know if i get them or not, will they send me a letter if i am refused.

but really i deserve them, all the pain, hospital nights and drowsiness of serious drug killers. Persoanlly i cried throughout my trial exams because of my pain and physiological wellbeing from my back.
Aww that sux:(
yup the rest breaks r gay ayee?
my 1st supervisor didnt know what she was doin either :S
i can understand what u feel.. u coulDve done EAS.

HSC
mathslover said:
Aww that sux:(
yup the rest breaks r gay ayee?
my 1st supervisor didnt know what she was doin either :S
i can understand what u feel.. u coulDve done EAS.
yeh i did last minute however ive received no accpetance thus far. have they already given out the letters telling people that they are accepted :(??

HSC
rootyhillboy said:
the only guilty feeling is that ive let the other students doing the hsc, the real ones working away at night time and during the day to study and learn their notes. that ive let them down to some sissy wanker whos getting special provs cause 'i can't take the pain'

harden the fuck up u loser. down to the welfair state that allows filth like urself to continue living
i dont get why ur being so rude. and for ur information im quite sturdy but this situation was painful. i was on continual doses of morphene! mate i kept fainting 6 times a day because my body couldnt take the pain. usually i would never complain but in this case i needed help. BTW as far as it goes i was going to get my amazing yearly average if i didnt sit the trials, but i decided to toughen up and do them anyways so it becomes a true reflection of my abilities. so dont swear at me telling me that i need to toughen up, people in my situation would have not survived...

mathslover

HSC
marinabenyamin said:
yeh i did last minute however ive received no accpetance thus far. have they already given out the letters telling people that they are accepted :(??
You should have gotten a correspondence letter via email.

mathslover

HSC
marinabenyamin said:
i dont get why ur being so rude. and for ur information im quite sturdy but this situation was painful. i was on continual doses of morphene! mate i kept fainting 6 times a day because my body couldnt take the pain. usually i would never complain but in this case i needed help. BTW as far as it goes i was going to get my amazing yearly average if i didnt sit the trials, but i decided to toughen up and do them anyways so it becomes a true reflection of my abilities. so dont swear at me telling me that i need to toughen up, people in my situation would have not survived...
Just ignore him hun, he’s not worth it. He’s obviously come to terms with the fact that people have bigger problems than he does.

HSC
mathslover said:
You should have gotten a correspondence letter via email.
they told me they received the application but nothing about their decision. do they send u a rejection letter or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)