Special Requirements (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Hey Guys, I've just been vaccinated against a number of things...including tetanus, to fulfil my special requirements. Who else here has special requirements? Adamj, have you found out what we need to be vaccinated against for Criminology? I just got nearly the whole lot done.

thechosen1

yeah i have to get all the vacccinations done, ciminal records check and have a first aid certificate to do field work for B app science.... did they give you all the needles at once? did they hurt? im scared :(

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
yeah i had to get vaccinations, criminal records, and some prohibited working thing. The vac. was for polio, diptheria and tetanus, hep b, hep c, a couple o'other things too.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
the needles were given in different arms, i got the tetanus shot on my ass. polio was a drop - but it tasted poopy. Lets just say it's been 3 days since the shots and i'm too sore to drive. BE SCARED! i was sitting there saying "Criminology is so not worth this pain"

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
No not all courses, just courses that have field work, and clinical thingies - or what not. They'll tell you after you accept your offer to UWS, and if you are a course that needs to fulfil these special requirements, you'll get something else in the mail. But you should have received the special requirement forms last week.

ruski_gal

yeah i had to get a tutnus needle too. But i didnt get it in my ass. I got it in my left arm thinking it would be better cos i would still be able to write at work. Little did i know i wouldnt be able to change gear in my car to get to work.
Ive also had my Hep A and B shot too. well the 1st one of 3 i have to get. I still have to get TB and flu and meningecoccle. But im immune to the others!! yey!!!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Weird .. the only thing we got done for policing were criminal record checks ...

thechosen1

i got the tetnus + dip, and polio and meingiccocal (cant spell) on thursday. tetnus was in my left arm and although i can still cange gears, my arm is still causeing me pain. i plan on getting a blood test tommorrow and the rest of my shots.

just incase i chicken out... do we have to have all of the vaccinations done and ready for enrolment? and also do i have to have my first aid cert for enrolment too?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
well at enrolment she said that i had to keep the vaccination card. So i guess it doesn't need to be done for enrolment - but it says by the end of march somewhere. Apparently they'll make some special letter based on your crim rec check, and vacc. and what not, and you just take that letter everytime you go to use special facilities or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)