Speech Pathology (1 Viewer)

bec3

HSC
Hi :) So I'm currently in yr 12 and very interested in studying speech path. My first preference is usyd, however I have found the course at newcastle to be just as good from reading about it online. I'm considering listing it as my second option however I live in Sydney, so it's a fair commute to get there! Would I be considered for on campus accommodation, or is my location deemed too close?

On to my main question, I'd love to hear about the speech course at newcastle, any info is greatly appreciated!

Nerdygirl

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi
This forum is generally pretty dead and I don't know any Newcastle speech pathology students on here but I'll try to help.
I think your best bet would be to try and get to the Callaghan open day on the 24th August that way you can get information from the right people or send the uni an email.
Hope this helps.

Kat92

HSC
Hi :) So I'm currently in yr 12 and very interested in studying speech path. My first preference is usyd, however I have found the course at newcastle to be just as good from reading about it online. I'm considering listing it as my second option however I live in Sydney, so it's a fair commute to get there! Would I be considered for on campus accommodation, or is my location deemed too close?

On to my main question, I'd love to hear about the speech course at newcastle, any info is greatly appreciated!

See my other post about the accommodation!

As for speech pathology, I think the current course co-ordinator is: Dr Sally Hewat

Phone
(02) 4921 5159

Fax
(02) 4921 7386

Email
Sally.Hewat@newcastle.edu.au

Also you may want to view: http://www.youtube.com/embed/1IvvZSYwhks (as it is a video by a previous speech pathology student)

Sorry that I can't be of more assistance. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)