Speeches: How Many? (1 Viewer)

evil_kitten

HSC
We were told that because last year had to study more speeches then us, it isn't completely unlikely that they will specify D:

suliana

HSC
you should prepare 3 and at least know a little bit about another speech just to let da markers know u have a depth knowledge of the speeches...related texts:2

gudluk :)

vrod21

HSC
Instead of identifying a specific speech could they say something like

With reference to one male and one female speech...

or

With reference to one Australian and one international speech...

?

Just an idea that they might do something like that

simplyyme

HSC
i've prepared 4 - Suu Kyi, Atwood, Pearson and Bandler, and have a rough idea what Deane and Keating are about , but if they make us do sadat im and totally screwed :x

HSC
i wish we'd done speeches...they sound more interesting than Harwood poetry...i'm screwed if they specify..i know four in depth but the other three i know what they are about but i'd be stuck for the quotes and textual detail

bmn

HSC
If they specify 1, is it alright to just use one quote?

Mines mostly on Bandler/Pearson... Have acouple of quotes on Atwood and 1 on Keating, which I won't use if I don't have to. I'll talk about translating if its on Sadat, but I'm screwed with Deane. Haven't even read it.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
you should prepare 3 and at least know a little bit about another speech just to let da markers know u have a depth knowledge of the speeches...related texts:2

gudluk :)
to answer the OP:

1 specified + 1 free (so hope not i want 2 free choice)
3-4

to answer the quote That is only in the standard set of speeches not in advanced.

And i pray that they don't ask about bandler, sadaat or Suu Kyi. The others i know very well especially Atwoods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)