Speeches?!?! where? (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
How many people are studying the 12!:eek: :eek: Speeches in Module B?

And I remember there was a page on this site that sorta summarized each one, where has that got to??

Ac

NSBHSchoolie

Rather than thinking of it as 12 speeches, I'm focussing on a few to know in depth, then the rest with a small knowledge.

That way you don't need to learn so many quotes.

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Realistically, you only really need to know about 3 or 4 points about each speech, and maybe a few good quotes on the small handful yo want to focus on, and 1 for each other in case they specify it...it's really not that much work. Half th speeches I didn't even read the full way through, and I got away with that no probs.
I'm glad our school did speeches in year 12 instead of a critical study of a book, that would have been so much more work.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
What if they ask you about specifcally one speech, plus two others of your choice. Wont you be officially screwed over if you dont know the specified one?

Ac

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Of course you'd be screwed. Thats why you go over them all so you can write about any one of them-but you focus mostly on 3 or so that you think you can write about best.

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Guess what ;)?!

I know what speech is going to be asked for in the Catholic Trials. My teacher gave it away through two clues, one of which being that we havent covered it yet!! Goes to show that you cant just bullcrap some of them!

For that - Im not telling which one!

:p :D

Ac

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
"I have been advised by counsel not to speak to outside party's"

Ac:cool:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
apparantly our school got 4 different eng papers and their extracting bits from each

but anyways lord ac care to share?
truly in bliss is your ava from hemmesphere?

NSBHSchoolie

Just know a bit of all of them. If the question deals with a speech you haven't focussed on in as much depth, use that as a springboard to your better texts. There is nothing stopping you from mentioning one speech for just a paragraph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)