Speed Cameras(Bexley Rd) (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
hi
i was wondering if someone can help me
i need to know if you went pass a speed camera more than the 20k/mh over the speed limit is that considered Double Demerit Points???(anzac day)
and Does anyone know does speed camera work on bexley road the one close to if not pass M5 entrance?
thanks in advance

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
You mean the one on the bridge?

Coz if it's that one I'm fairly sure it's not a speed camera, just a traffic monitor.

And yeah, it's double demerits until tonight or tomorrow morning (I forget which).

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
thanks,yeah it was in the bridge(is it a traffic monitor?
cause i saw heaps of signs but the labels have been taken off...but in reagrd i was wondering would i lose points through the speed camera???

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Double demerits count for speed cameras aswell so you will lose double the normal points if it was a speed camera.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Are you sure you saw signs? Coz I've never seen any, except for further up the road (at the big dip) where they're installing a new speed camera but the signs blacked out because it's not functioning yet.

If you saw a smaller white sign with a blue camera and lines coming out of it, it's definitely a traffic monitor. Speed cameras don't look like that. It's too small.

Also, if it makes you feel better, I've been driving to and from work past that camera for about 2 years, and although I've never been 20k over the limit I've never been fined for anything.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
snicker doodle i think you answered my question.
thanks to templar...and everyone else...so its not functioning..oh thank god
thanks once----->stressed out nurse(studying).

BeastHouse

HSC
No signs - no camera. If the NSW Labor party criminals decide to put a speed camera up, they have to have 3 or 4 signs either side. Most speed cameras in NSW are in black spots too as a pro active detterant to slow motorists down instead of putting them in sneaky places to catch people as a revenue raiser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)