speeding lols (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Friend of mine, Az knows him. I don't think it was a fully hectic street race, he probably just gunned in it second or something

61st of April

HSC
On another note the only thing I really can't stand is old men (and women) driving cars aimed at young people. I was playing with the colour swap feature of my Canon Ixus the other day near a carpark and this old 65 year old woman or so came out to tell me off for looking suss and taking photos of her 370z (I actually saw her husband, an equally elderly man driving it into the carpark). This greatly annoyed me because we weren't taking photos of her car, and even if so, I was so tempted to mouth something back to her about why I bought my car rather than a 370z. It was because of old farts like them.
hahaha old people??? 370Z??? Why??? Do they think they will be more respected on the road or something? Even though they have every right to buy any car they want, some things just never look right. Like old people in young people's cars. It would be like a P-plated 1924 Dodge Tourer being proudly driven by its 19 year old owner. Just. isnt. right.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha old people??? 370Z??? Why??? Do they think they will be more respected on the road or something? Even though they have every right to buy any car they want, some things just never look right. Like old people in young people's cars. It would be like a P-plated 1924 Dodge Tourer being proudly driven by its 19 year old owner. Just. isnt. right.
I think it's quite sad really. When I am old and balding I would rather catch a bus than give off the image that I am trying to look young by buying a sportscar.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I'm pretty sure it was using radar guns... but anyway, if you are bothered I'm pretty sure I read it in the NRMA magazine about a year or so ago. Yes I do read it because we pay for it in our insurance premiums and there's nothing else better to read whilst eating snacks.
Nah the only time they do take into account the surroundings is if you contest it in court and its likely there was an error with the radar (lidar is taken to be completely accurate within +/-2km/h). Tried to find that hill thingy and got nothing, must've been in vic or something.

Also lol @ attila, if the cop held off the laser for like 2 seconds that fine would've tripled. And the lady that kills 2 people in 2 separate accidents in the same place 7 years apart gets like $400 in fines.

fuck

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Cops are allowed to use discretion, 105 downhill they probably wouldn't book you, even though they technically could.

Edit: Unless you're leb looking.

Dod0

HSC
What kinda car does that guy drive haha

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
shouldve been a sticky
also lol @ "P.S. don't go out now and try to do a top speed, 'cause it's just stupid ..."
thats literally ALL i did when i got my p's

quik.

HSC
Cops are allowed to use discretion, 105 downhill they probably wouldn't book you, even though they technically could.

Edit: Unless you're leb looking.
Rofl @ discretion

Revenue raising has no conscience

Peartie

HSC
mate ur fine, if ur speedo said u were going 42-45, odds on u werent even going that as speedos will always overstate ur speed, and given that a camera cant book u until ur at least going 44 kmh, plus it was only 2:20, and the speed camera gets activated a little after 2:30
In School zones they are srict - if you are doing 42 more than likely you will cop a fine....

although as you also say - fixed cameras in school zones from what ive been told kick in 5 minutes after the start of the zone (in case someones clock is out or something i assume....because if you come in from a side street you will not get flashing lights normally)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)