• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Speer (1 Viewer)

motorchic

hey All,

i was wondering if ne one can help me-- ive been given notice that i have an assessment on Albert Speer-- ( germany 1918-45) and been told that!i will b doing NO work on Speer in class . and that assesment task -- which i research in my own time to hand in an essay is the only work ill do on speer.... is this normal practice? and is this even allowed when 20% of the course is on Speer-- as our chosen individiual in a national study??

help would be greatly welcomed thanx

Aj.

motorchic

thanx whitney--

its just that my teacher has said even after the assessment we wont b covering Speer in class-- i believe thats unfair-- neway thanx.
Aj

malayz_angel

Lol...I have a 20% assessment on Speer due next wednesday (that i havent started). I do know that there's a book on Speer by K. Howell which is supposed to be good as well as stuff by Samantha L. Frappel and a Dutch guy( I'll post his name when I remember it.) Plus look for a book written by Gitta Sereny. I hope this helps a bit.

princesse

Mmm..free goo.
No matter what road we take we'll always end up in
HSC
Ha, i just finished my Speer essay last night. it was due today. Yeah, our teacher photocopied that whole Albert Speer book by K. Howell for over 30 people. I think the dutch guy is Dan Van Der Nat or something. The book by K Howell though, covers heaps of stuff from Van Der Nat and Gitta Sereny's books..it had heaps of useful quotes in it.

Brianna

King of the World
HSC
I DID THAT SPEER ESSAY TOOO! WE GOT LIKE 3.5 WEEKS TO WORK ON IT IN CLASS. WE HAD INTERNET TIME AND EVERYTHING.... WE HAVE ALMOST FINISHED THE SYLLABUS FOR ALL MODERN HISTORY BUT!

IS NE ONE GOING TO THE MODERN/ANCIENT HISTORY DAY IN COFF HARBOUR ON THE 5TH OF JULY???:disco:

rolz

Hey, was just wanting some more details about the day in coffs as we were considering going to the HTA on eis sydney but it looks like a no go cause our school are a bunch of sh1t d1cks so i might see if we can go to that one.
How many people does everyone else have in their class? coz we only got 4.:D

Mike85

LOL, Howell is a teacher at my school... not a great teacher either, believe me. I have his book too, but a lot of the stuff is irrelevant. I've found more concise books and essays on Speer that are really helpful.

kristielee2233

HSC
i had to write an essay on speer based on my own research.. i went very bad haha:bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)