spiel on life and 'love' (1 Viewer)

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
A realist’s pessimistic reverie:

Little things in life nudge you on to realise bigger things, much bigger things. Like how we think we are the same and our lives parallel, yet we are worlds apart. We are what our surroundings create us to be and heck knows our surroundings are different.

People in your life are not consistent. They come, they go, sometimes they linger for a while like butterflies. But as painful as it is for a child to watch a pretty one fly away, it is to let people go. Sometimes it’s for the best. Sometimes it’s too hard to not do. They say there’s comfort in consistency. I guess that’s why life isn’t very comfortable.

Nothing in this world was made to last. Not life, not relationships, not emotions. So should we live as though nothing will outlast us? Or as though everything will outlast us? Which is safer of the two?

“Fuck love”. There’s nothing out there proving that it is real. There are no facts to back it up. Is that because it is an emotion and there are never any proofs emotions? Or because it’s something you can’t pin down? Or is it because it is an impure substance? One that creates you and destroys you.

There are many things we should and shouldn’t do. That is what society dictates to us. So what constitutes really living? I think it’s a life free of suffocation. One where you can jump off a cliff and fly. One where you can believe you can jump off a cliff and finally free yourself from the suffocations of life and just fly.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
love is like a kitten :)

it's soft, cuddly and cute, but it might scratch your eyes out one day.

a lot of people diss love, but then they fall in love and they kick themselves for not succuming to such a sweet sweet feeling earlier. :rolleyes:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
This has nothing to do with love and relationships, this is philosophy, it should be in a different board.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
That was one of the most poorly written things I have ever read. I'm sure that you were trying to make some kind of point, but whatever it was has been lost in translation. Try to avoid placing so many sentence fragments in close proximity to one another.

Oh, and:

A realist’s pessimistic reverie:
You're not smarter than anyone else here. Just sayin'.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
you know what guys, i didnt post that to be judged about my own character. this has nothing to do with my own character. it is philosophy. it does belong in a different forum or whatever.

and by the way, i dont think im smarter or better than everyone dudes... you should see my shit grades...

bad writing or whatever. i dont really give a stuff. a person has a right to think, or we'd all be fuckin puppets of the system.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
and also, just to clear it up, i wasnt even makin a fuckin point. arent we allowed to randomly think about shit at 2 in the morning anymore?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
It's ok. Just breathe.

You are unique. You are different, and no one here understands you. One day you will show us all!

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
And seeing how double posting is all the rage these days, I should probably point out that thinking is not equal to posting. Be thankful for this, otherwise you would all have been subjected to an influx of posts about dancing Germans wearing Lederhosen and singing the Chinese national anthem.

irnie said:
a person has a right to think, or we'd all be fuckin puppets of the system.
Yeah!! FIGHT THE POWER!! \m/

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
thinking is not posting. this is true. i was really only posting it for my best friend but theres no such thing as private posting now is there?

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
irnie said:
thinking is not posting. this is true. i was really only posting it for my best friend but theres no such thing as private posting now is there?
You mean this thing?

J

jhakka

irnie said:
“Fuck love”. There’s nothing out there proving that it is real. There are no facts to back it up.
There's also nothing out there to prove it isn't.

[angst]Woe, woe is me. I'm a vampire and an artist trapped in a mortal body. I will take my blade and.... (have a shave, sharpen it, whatever... use your imagination)[/angst]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)