Spill ur trial marks here (1 Viewer)

Case Study

HSC
I got 75% Which is disappointing. :(

Was hoping to get over 85%. Made so many silly mistakes. Like adding things wrong and forgetting to change signs. :rolleyes:

NIk St*r

friggin hell! i saw the Sydney boys 2 u trial and it was sooo damn easy!!! in our test even Q1 started off hard, and there one was all calculator questions that any yr 7 kid can do by punching the numbers in!!! I mean they're all smart anyway....why have it easy for them and not us?!!!

boycalledfox

66% here, though i was disappointed, i can't expect more with my pathetic attempt at studying.

however, i was slightly thrown by a lot of the questions because they tended to be structured very differently to the ones in the textbook.

Dario

HSC
We did the whole Western Districts paper. The highest mark of all people was 85 %. I think the Western Districts papers are made to be hard.

Trym_666

85%
3rd

highest was 88%
but these are raw marks
dont know what its gonna be after scaling

Originally posted by lazychic

hey! thats betta than us haha.. including 3U guys our top mark was 52% .. thats pretty baddd!!

da 3U guys got less than 20%
Is that so lazychic, your test must have been a real killer then huh?

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Slice of heaven

Is that so lazychic, your test must have been a real killer then huh?
hmm...nope :D

we jus suck hahaha :p :p

AiMz

HSC
I Got:

raw- 81%
scaling- 93% wooohooooooooooooooooo

Jacqui

My trials aren't until this week (week 8). If I get 50% I'll be over the moon! :)

Julianne=P

Well i did the catholic paper, and that was pretty hard the majoirty of the class failed, but alot got really good marks...it was one extreme to the other...I got 56% which i was disapointed with since i usually get in the 70s but the teacher scaled us up, round about 10 marks...so i will have 66 as my final trial mark...But yeah we all though it was a pretty hard paper, even people who came from the 3unit class...

Morgues

Originally posted by Jacqui
My trials aren't until this week (week 8). If I get 50% I'll be over the moon! :)
how can the trials be so late? If they don't count towards assesment then its possible

Dario

HSC
But the trials are one of the biggest assessment task in any course so they would have to count for something.

Jacqui

No, not at our school. None of the trials in the subject studied at our school have any weighting on our assessment mark. That's why we can have them so late.

ice_cream

catholic trials?
hard?
you should see the tests that this teacher makes at my school...it's sooo hard...the catholic trials compared to the tests my teachers make are not hard....even i got a double digit for a few of the questions....don't think i ever got it in the past exams...

bubbles

i have a sneaking suspicion that we did the Western Region paper because we live as far west as it gets. I got 23%... a pretty bad effort... but I didn't really study, and math is my worst subject. THe worst mark was 7% the best about 85%...

Cyndi:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)