spin spin & whiterabbits fashion thread (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
rei, i always want to make new threads about exciting things ive seen, but then i realise you'd be the only person to reply, so heres the official spin spin & whiterabbit thread

(OF COURSE everyone else is invited to participate)

has anyone seen the new heels etc stocked in hype DC stores under the brand 'Shubar'??? they are so fucking amazing... average price is about 250 but i'm seriously considering them well worth the price. i want them RIGHT NOW. there's an ad in this months vogue which would give everyone an idea... of their amazingness

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
oMggg threesome?!?!!?

spin spin, any tips on male boho clothing??!?1

:p

HSC
HSC
absolution* said:
what about ripped jeans? cool or not cool? help me out guys
Depends on where they're ripped.

i.e. not the crotch.

Well anyway, i am sort of pissed off because i just realised that Bettina Liano ACE jeans have gone UP in price.

They were $195 in February, and now they're $225.
What is this?
I feel pressured to buy them before they hit $300.

Last edited by a moderator:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
absolution* said:
haha a fUnKy AzN friend of mine was wearing some ripped jeans one night and a cop full paid him out for it, lol

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Make that 'normal' looking jeans. I want none of this baggy or skinny leg shit on guys.

Much <3 to spin spin for making such an awesome thread.

OMG you know's depressing? I'm never going to be able to afford a Birkin... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63852&item=6772672344&rd=1
well you know we disagree on the skinny leg jean for guys thing. but yeah, generally im not into super-baggy ones.

i have hope that one day you will have your own collection of birkins... trust me. we will start our own PR firm and make billions, and buy birkins.

absolution* said:
depends on the guy, and if it's like, strategic, hemmed pre-ripped kinda rips.

whiterabbit said:
Well anyway, i am sort of pissed off because i just realised that Bettina Liano ACE jeans have gone UP in price.

They were $195 in February, and now they're $225.
What is this?
I feel pressured to buy them before they hit $300.
you should definitely get them now. ive been noticing this about a few of the more prominent denim labels of late.... they will only get more expensive. invest!!!

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
how can a bag be worth US$27100?!?!?
It's a BIRKIN.
Therefore, it's better than sex with everyone you've ever wanted to have sex with.

Also, those people bid $27 000US on eBay, but the reserve still hasn't been met.
The're so good that they have waiting lists.

I'd argue that it's the best bag... ever!!
(Yes grace, i know you have a thing for balenciagas, they're fucking orgasmic too)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
whiterabbit said:
It's a BIRKIN.
Therefore, it's better than sex with everyone you've ever wanted to have sex with.

Also, those people bid $27 000US on eBay, but the reserve still hasn't been met.
The're so good that they have waiting lists.

I'd argue that it's the best bag... ever!!
(Yes grace, i know you have a thing for balenciagas, they're fucking orgasmic too)
IT'S JUST A FUCKING BAG!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
its UGLY!!! i would never pay that much for a single item

my wardrobe prolly equals like 1/5 of that

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
look... to add the perfect touch to every single outfit - none of us can put a price on that. its worth... A LOT!!

personally, at this stage, if i had the money, i'd probably go with chloe...

twisted emily you're banned from the thread if you make another anti-birkin post.. we won't be tolerating that shit.

shortie_689

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
rei, i always want to make new threads about exciting things ive seen, but then i realise you'd be the only person to reply, so heres the official spin spin & whiterabbit thread

(OF COURSE everyone else is invited to participate)

has anyone seen the new heels etc stocked in hype DC stores under the brand 'Shubar'??? they are so fucking amazing... average price is about 250 but i'm seriously considering them well worth the price. i want them RIGHT NOW. there's an ad in this months vogue which would give everyone an idea... of their amazingness
do describe wat they look like...

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
theyre just incredible. very high stiletto heels, pointy toed. my favourite pair has like 'sections' on the shoe of gold/brown snakeskin, red satin, metallic silver, and a laura ashley-eqsue kinda white/rose pattern. it probably sounds so ugly.. but they are the most FANTASTIC heels. i tried them on this afternoon and almost drooled on the shop floor they looked and felt so good. just go out tomorrow and buy a vogue and flip to pg 101 . cept ignore the ugly wedge styles.

more amazing hermes

Last edited by a moderator:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
look... to add the perfect touch to every single outfit - none of us can put a price on that. its worth... A LOT!!

personally, at this stage, if i had the money, i'd probably go with chloe...

twisted emily you're banned from the thread if you make another anti-birkin post.. we won't be tolerating that shit.
i like those bags tho

but birkins are still gross

u cant ban me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)