Splendour in the Grass 2006 (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
All these "rumours" can be pretty much seen in today's S from the Sun Herald

xblizzard

HSC
Franz are boring live. EELS are pretty much confirmed for Splendour if you look at their tour date. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah will also play i reckon.

arrested development
HSC
libertine said:
Muse have a whole of month of no touring between july and august....so they're a good chance..i cant fuckn wait to see em..they really are amazing live

id also love to see:
Arcade Fire
Sufjan Stevens
Yeah Yeah Yeahs
I agree! They would all be fab to see. Gosh, these rumours are all so good!

HSC
SUFJAN!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 That would be the best of all time, man, if he came out for Splendour (not that thats what you were suggesting I know) I don't know what I'd do, something crazy most likely

pete_mate

HSC
my god, this will be the best festival of the year if the rumours are true.

so how long does it take to drive to byron from sydney?

HSC
Meanwhile, Splendour, to be held at Belongil Fields, Byron Bay, on July 22 and 23, is still confirming its line-up. So far, OC-approved Seattle quintet Death Cab For Cutie, Californian pop trio the Like, and British rockers Snow Patrol have all confirmed their attendance in '06 to EG.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
z
o
m
g

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAWT!

dcfc and snow?! zomg *orgasmasizes*

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
mikey wanty to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

tantrum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gangels

HSC
This new ticketing system is good but it'll be a bitch.
I've got myself a nice beach house lined up in Byron so im all set:). I dont think Franz will be playing cause they've already been here once this year (Big Day Out fukin ruled:headbang:), Wolfmother is highly likely cause they have a show in Brisbane on the 22nd, I really want the dresden dolls to go but they dont really fit in with Splendours theme:(

I've heard that dungen might be there, muse ive heard are a possibility, that would fukin rule, and the arctic monkeys cant make it.......Nooooooooo:(

The Grates are really trying to promote their album so that's be cool. Funny if Split Enz went. Thatd be weird.................:)

Thats all i've heard about. This is gonna be great. Take forever to get there from orange though. 12 hours! FUCK ME:mad1:

Gangels

HSC
katietheskatie said:
wolfmother? fuck .. lame.
Hey dont be knockin wolfmother. If you want a show thenn you have one with them. Dont you ever go see a band you dont like just because they have a great show. I hate the Insane Clown Posse, but their show was like a fukin broadway musical.

Gangels

HSC
katietheskatie said:
i've heard they put on a good show, that's cool, but yeah i'm just not into their music. it's all good.
Yeh they're not a band i'd go outta my way to meet but i love them on stage. I have a fukin great time:)

Gangels

HSC
Latest rumours, as i've just checked are Ladytron, the rakes, the yeah yeah yeahs, sonic youth, the presets and wolfmother. Thats all i can find at the moment but i shall continue my rumble through the jungle:)

arrested development
HSC
Gangels said:
Yeh they're not a band i'd go outta my way to meet but i love them on stage. I have a fukin great time:)
Yeah, I certainly cannot respect their music at all, because they just copy sososososoooosoooooo obviously. But they're good performers. :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)