Spongeboob Squarepants (1 Viewer)

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
i can't believe im the first person opening up this thread about Spongebob! Did anyone watch the movie? I watched the first available session and there wasn't a 5 minutes where i didn't laugh or giggle! The only thing i didn't like was David Husselhoff's bodyhair.. oh such a turn off. I'd give it.. hmmm.. out of 10... a 7.5
it was better than i expected actually!

oh i love spongebobbby! And it was on Cheez tv last week, not sure about this week. Spongebob is classic!

Also, anyone out there who likes Spongebob but finds Patrick a completely dick? I hope there's more than one person out there other than myself coz my friend thinks i'm insane to love spongebob but hate patrick to the core! (he was so stupid that he didnt know who his parents were!!)

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i love patrick he is the bomb... although i dont hate spongebob patrick is better
and as for the movie i haven't seen it yet

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
hehe i like spongebob and squidward.
Spongebob's and Mr Krab's laughs are so kool!! *imitates*

i heard that they the show is strongly appreciated by the homosexuals. Dont ask me how. i dont know how to relate the 2 together.

and im collecting the kfc spongebob slammers... i got 4.. need 2 more to fulfill my collection!!!.....

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
mizz_smee said:
as for the movie i haven't seen it yet
ooh u should soooo see it! For those who have seen it... damn i don't know how the "Goofy Goober" song will get out of ur head!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
that movie was awesome

oh and i love patrick i think he's ace

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
hehe yep i said spongeBOOB! coz that's what David Husselhoff said to spongebob! hehehe!! imagine having husselhoff as ur surname.. so many syllables!!!

is spongebob still on cheezTV????? i heard it wasnt.. but i'msure i watched the first couple of episodes just last week!! it cant go just like that!!! =(

Jumpman

HSC
"There is nudity throughout the movie. We view Patrick's bare buttocks during three scenes, and SpongeBob's once. At one point, Patrick surprises SpongeBob at a community gathering by swinging over the crowd, naked, holding a sign between his buttocks which bears a message to his friend. SpongeBob and Patrick are also shown in their underwear a few times. The underwear is drawn to look like men's fitted briefs."
"Patrick also displays sexual perversion in the final scene, when he attends a rock concert wearing fishnet stockings and women's black leather boots."
lol
christian sites always make me laugh

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
omg ur joking! a christian site talking about spongeboob?! are you sure its not from churchofspongebob.org ? ... that site has pretty damn lovely philosophies and teachings!!

but u gotta admit that spongeboob has a pretty damn cute ass! (oh i want one like his!!)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
as much as I don't like Spongebob, it was kinda funny when the starfish was holing the flag inbetween his butt cheeks. :D

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
how can you not like spongebob? have you seen close to half a dozen episodes yet? (1 doesnt count) i love him! his stupidity is quirky and also somewhat original.

OS

Banned
HSC
daiana said:
how can you not like spongebob? have you seen close to half a dozen episodes yet? (1 doesnt count) i love him! his stupidity is quirky and also somewhat original.
I luv Sponge Bob. I wanna see da movie! I've already seen Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events and Alfie (that just came out 2day). I enjoyed both.

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
yes go and watch the spongebob movie! how dare u watch something else besides it!!! how dare u how dare u! i truly pity u.. u missed on the sponge with the cutest ass with his great journey... hey imagine if somebody used it as a related text for physical journeys... HAHAHAHAA!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)