Sport that requires the most 'skills' (1 Viewer)

chensta

HSC
N/A
So candidates include but not limited to (Ive put in mostly ball sports just to keep thing simple, if you think something running or motor racing etc should be included, say so!):

Soccer, Rugby, League, Bball, AFL, Tennis

Basically in which of these sport do you think require the most amount of skill and why? I understand that there isnt really a very definitive way to define the word skill either, but heck lets try see wot we come up with here :)

And also I know the easiest answer would be simply, each sport has its own different skills, and u cant compare them, and the best in each sport are skilled in their own ways....lets see if we can skip this answer.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
basketball followed closely by football.
although certain positions require more skills than others.

danFace15

HSC
football forever!

being able to pick a pass, and the gap to feed it thru
shooting between to goal posts.........not "placing" a ball down on the ground in an area of 10m x 40m (rugby league)
goalkeeping, reflex skills, cutting down of angles (one on one situation)
tactical defense, offside traps, etc.
free kicks, attack and defence. setting up a wall. and placing the ball somewhere in the air

thts all i can think of at the moment

so
football forever :D

u-borat

Banned
HSC
football is the obvious answer; its the only? sport which primarily uses the feet, and elite footballers often have as dextrous feet as hands, which is ridiculous considering that we use our hands in everyday life so much.

and in before some tard says rugby is the most skillful sport.

HSC
League

No but seriously this is a pretty silly question, that has been discussed many times on here. How do measure skills lol. There are so many different skills involved in each of these sports.

but yeah AFL

Mozza91

HSC
Soccer on that list probably out of all sports I'd say MMA.
It's hard to say though because all sports require different skills I'm ok at most sports I've played except Tennis and Golf(I can hit the ball good but accuracy is another issue)

Last edited:

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
football forever!

being able to pick a pass, and the gap to feed it thru
shooting between to goal posts.........not "placing" a ball down on the ground in an area of 10m x 40m (rugby league)
goalkeeping, reflex skills, cutting down of angles (one on one situation)
tactical defense, offside traps, etc.
free kicks, attack and defence. setting up a wall. and placing the ball somewhere in the air

thts all i can think of at the moment

so
football forever :D
Mmmmm but a fair bit of that is collective team skill, whilst the tennis player needs to master all skills neccesary himself. Makes a comparison more difficult.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
wow, i didnt realise you had a clue about anything :eek:

id agree with football[soccer]

and starcraft
pfft please

i could kick your ass in any sport except maybe.. starcraft?

kwabon

Banned
HSC
i think soccer is one of the easiest and funnest sport you could play, anyone who can toe-bash can score a goal, its not that hard
but i think cricket is quite hard to play, u need a good eye, a strong arm, a suitable batting technique, and so forth. its hard to play and also need to be quite skillful.

thats what ireckon

burger125

HSC
i think soccer is one of the easiest and funnest sport you could play, anyone who can toe-bash can score a goal, its not that hard
but i think cricket is quite hard to play, u need a good eye, a strong arm, a suitable batting technique, and so forth. its hard to play and also need to be quite skillful.

thats what ireckon
obvioulsy you dont play soccer, toebashing is for scrubs

Kujah

HSC
N/A
tennis, to hone in on the endurance, fitness and skills required takes exceptional time and talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)