Sporting Activities? (1 Viewer)

TypeR

HSC
Is there any Sporting activities @ UWS Parramatta?

I know theres no gym at Parramatta campus but what sporting activities are there? I saw a football field and a tennis court.

I love soccer and would love to participate in any Soccer activities/events that take place at uni. Does the uni have a soccer competition or something like that?

Any information would help thanks :)

VU-Nit

HSC
wow a tennis courts there?!?

someone challenge me!

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
The onus is on you to start sporting events, etc. Alot of guys play cricket or mini-soccer in the quad near the library and EA.

The Soccer field is used as an additional carpark sometimes given the fantastic avaliability of parking and public transport to the campus! :rofl:

Alot of people just shoot hoops usin the basketball court or play a few informal games.

mztypical

HSC
Is there a women's soccer club on campbelltown campus?

Lara1986

HSC
There's a tennis court, basketball court, there's volleyball nets around (not sure where you gotta get them from) that can be put up.

Unfortunately there's a limited amount of space for anything due to the lack of parking, since the 'temporary' car park on the ovals seems to be a little more than temporary.

Muchi

HSC
i love baseball and softball! any teams/clubs @ UWS penrith

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
When I found out there was no Gym at Parra, it was automatically off my list!

I know there's all those Athletics and Rowing. Don't think there's any Baseball but I wouldn't know. Closest thing there is:

http://www.uwsconnect.com.au/sports-fitness/Australian-University-Games.aspx

Basically a group of people going to Melbourne to compete in a tournament in a field of many games.

Definitely going to join the Twenty20 Cricket University Cup.

More info would be nice if anyone has it first hand.

samirs_maxin

HSC
The onus is on you to start sporting events, etc. Alot of guys play cricket or mini-soccer in the quad near the library and EA.

The Soccer field is used as an additional carpark sometimes given the fantastic avaliability of parking and public transport to the campus! :rofl:

Alot of people just shoot hoops usin the basketball court or play a few informal games.
How goods the unis basketball team and hows the team made because next year freshman guna show everyone how to ball like MJ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)