sports at unsw (1 Viewer)

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
hey all. i'm in yr 12 this yr and hoping to get a uai good enough to get me into civil engineering there and i was wondering if unsw has any soccer teams and/or comps u can join cos i absolutely love soccer and wanna keep on playing even after starting uni

thanks

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Hey A2RAYA,

I'm playing soccer with the uni at the moment.

There's a LOT of soccer teams, so you can play at your level of skill.
I'm playing state league, but theres stacks of teams in Eastern Suburbs divisions.
The state league is a little more competitive/serious than the ES comps. I have a few mates playing in a couple of unsw teams in ES divisions also, and they love it.

Some of the teams do well, some not so well, but generally, i'd say our soccer is a pretty high level/good quality.

My team is awesome, in that we're all good mates too (which is a bit different to what our school soccer was like).

Anyway, check the site sunny gave above, but also check out this one:
http://www.soccernsw.com.au/nswsdiv2/hgchome.cl?&PT=ch&C=UNN

If you hit results-->U19 then you'll see we are going pretty ok :)

Finals in three weeks.

A2RAYA

You've done us proud boys
HSC
sweet. thats good to know. yeh i know about the state league..used to play youth league anyway and that was tough so state league im guessing is pretty tough too. thanks for that guys....and forsweb good luck for semis man..hope u guys get all the way. hope to play there next yr .....if not.... wetherill park for another yr....its all good

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)