Sports Med - Netball (1 Viewer)

jesza

HSC
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone could help me with my assessment on sports med: preventative actions in netball!

Im struggling with the analysis of a netball association in response to safety for children sport.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

anne1987

HSC
hey!

not sure of a specific example, but i know in kids netball the rules are modified (eg: 6 seconds to hold the ball instead of 3, the nets are lower, kiddies play on grass courts). you may also have to mention that there are shorter quarters and longer breaks, i THINK (dont quote me on this) that the kids are all rotated through all the positions (but this may just be an indiv. coach thing- not the netball association's enforcement). yeh, well thats some stuff i would mention...sorry if its complete crap and not what your looking for though.

good luck! :)

jessied

HSC
If you can go and ask a local netball association about what they do/actions to prevent the occurrance of sports injuries. Or maybe ask someone who plays netball.. What Anne said sounds right, try to get your hands on as much information to do with Netball as possible (ie modified coaching manuals, the rule book etc) if you can, if you have friends that play netball one of them may have information/resources like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)