• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sports med question - case study ?? (1 Viewer)

rach_1

HSC
hey, the other day my teacher gave the class example questions that are similar to hsc question format etc. however one of the questions was a case study type quesion, giving a senario and we needed to determine how to help an injured player with shoulder injury

i was just wondering if they put case study type questions in the hsc. ive looked through some past papers and i havent seen any that included a senario. has anyone seen a case study question before...? thanx heaps

aurora_05

HSC
From looking at past papers myself, I haven't come across any case studies. However, they're generally really good for revision as they help ensure that you have a sound understanding of how to treat injuries should you be asked that sort of question in the hsc. Just because it doesn't seem to have been done in the past doesn't mean they wont this year...

Zali

HSC
weve had 1 in the trail and in a previous assess task

Lisa05

HSC
I have never seen one in a past HSC but even if there was one in the HSC i dont think it would be all that scary. It would just be matter of applying the content to a situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)