spray tan- HELP NEEDED PLZ (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
arghhhh funniest stupid this EVER this week.

on wednesday i got a spray tan for carols tonight cos im a soloist. neway, i didnt get sprayed by a person, i was in this room and it was like a machine/shower style thing. anyway, they told me if i whacked stax of this "barrier cream" in places i didnt want stax of spray going (ie hands, elbows, feet) then they would b fine, and any tan there would automatically wash off.

after the spray, i rubbed my leg a bit cus i didnt like how the spray had gone on it. anyway, long story short, now my hands are still TOTALLY orange, im gonna b on a big screen tonight singing and my hands holding the mike will be eww. someone suggested ajax, and i hav tried 2 diff types, and almost everything else under the sun on my hands, HOW DO I GET THIS ORANGE STUFF TO COMPLETELY VANISH??????!!!!!

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
ive heard nail polish remover?

i reckon domestos would do a pretty good job

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
go to DJs and buy st tropez fake tan remover. it takes a few washes with it, but eventually it will make it fade sufficiently.

best of luck tonight by the way, thats a fantastic opportunity for you.

Gay Captain

HSC
Straight Chlorine bleach. If that doesn't work, add some ammonia-based cleaning products.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
k i hav nail polish remover, ill try that. im running out of money and djs is all the way in town so ill c wat i can do at home first. ajax has made it fade a bit. ill b back soon if it is still stressful.

ps thats alleycat :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Go to the place and ask them maybe they have some stuff that removes it?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
the friend i went with is completely normal colour already cos she went 4 a surf yesterday.

but i still wana b brown.

ahhh i am getting high on this nail polish remover, hav a whif if u hav some near u, the smell is potent.

hahaha. im really not high, its jst soooo strong.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
what about a bit of bleach diluted with lots of water.That might help.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
hahahaha myleft hand is so soft right now. the colour faded a tad, but my hand feels uber weird now

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
bi carb soda, ajax (2 kinds and plenty of it) nail polish remover all on my hands at once.

didnt do much at all cept give me a killer headache and now my hands r tingling.

i may jst stick with now slightly less orange hands (they jst look dirty now, not as bad as obviously fake tan covered s they were b4, and only my 1st 2 fingers on my left hand r orangey still now) becos otherwise the rate im goin my head will b too dizzy to sing, an di probably wont hav hands left.

that saying, my mum is bringing me home more nail polish remover (this time with ascetone) so we will see. i may ruin my hands more yet.

ahhh.

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
a friend had a dilemma with fake tan once... i think she used an oil-based cleanser ...many times and it eventually worked.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i have 2 options cos nothin is gonna get it off and i really need to start getting ready soon
1. cut my hands off (but i dont know how i would then hold the mike...)
2. paint them with foundation, but i find that gross. hahaha

any suggestions for number 3? gloves will make it even more noticeable, mayb i should make a joke bout it before launching into a rousing rendition of jingle bells.

haha or jst pretend thats my normal skin colour

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Apply a liberal amount of turps, then scrub with steel wool. Gently dry hand with a soft towel, then soak in vinegar for ten minutes.
and then set urself on fire for 3 minutes. it burns the dead skin cells i swear!!!

uhuh.... im not entirely blonde.

HSC
beccaxx said:
arghhhh funniest stupid this EVER this week.

on wednesday i got a spray tan for carols tonight cos im a soloist. neway, i didnt get sprayed by a person, i was in this room and it was like a machine/shower style thing. anyway, they told me if i whacked stax of this "barrier cream" in places i didnt want stax of spray going (ie hands, elbows, feet) then they would b fine, and any tan there would automatically wash off.

after the spray, i rubbed my leg a bit cus i didnt like how the spray had gone on it. anyway, long story short, now my hands are still TOTALLY orange, im gonna b on a big screen tonight singing and my hands holding the mike will be eww. someone suggested ajax, and i hav tried 2 diff types, and almost everything else under the sun on my hands, HOW DO I GET THIS ORANGE STUFF TO COMPLETELY VANISH??????!!!!!
Yeah, what indeed!

rosepetal25

HSC
N/A
oh i see wow thats great!! ur performing at carols by candlelight?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
it was this one in newy. its on 4 three nights, i just came home. (sorry newy ppl, as far as i am aware, the last 2 nights r booked out :) but pm me if u so wana go cos yah, every1 wants to see my orange hands!!)
actually, nah it went really well. i was SO SO scared backstage, and i am normally not. my hair has so much hair spray in it it feels like straw but looks amazing. if i get pix tomorro night i will post them. noone noticed my hands, i will post pix of them too. ahahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)