spray tans (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I just got a spray tan, I'm feeling a bit nervous about looking orange now. Has anyone here had one before? I'm meant to not have a shower until tommorow morning, but I want to go for a run first, I'm not sure if that will make it go streaky? I forgot to ask them. I don't wanna have a shower, go for a run, then have another shower, that seems really pointless

alby

cool duckie
HSC
probably should've gone for a run before you got it
i suggest skipping the run for tonight just in case it does go bad

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
yeah, i went for one before i got it but i meant, when i wake up in the morning i want to go for another run before i have the shower, do you think that would be ok?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I don't like fake tans. I think being naturally pale is much prettier than being an unnaturally orangey-tan colour.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
yeah, i went for one before i got it but i meant, when i wake up in the morning i want to go for another run before i have the shower, do you think that would be ok?
i reckon you shouldn't do it, just in case. only because if it does go funny it'll look really retarded...just skip it this once and go back to it after you've showered and stuff.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
chelsea girl said:
I don't like fake tans. I think being naturally pale is much prettier than being an unnaturally orangey-tan colour.
Meh, I've got heaps of friends who have had them and they looked great. Not that I was looking for your approval, anyway.

And thanks cosmic doris, you are probably right, it probably won't kill me to skip going to the gym/running for one morning :(

ccc123

HSC
I suppose it depends where you go and the natural colour of you skin, but a few of my friends got it done and it looked hideous. Generally i agree with chelsea girl. That is all.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ccc123 said:
I suppose it depends where you go and the natural colour of you skin, but a few of my friends got it done and it looked hideous. Generally i agree with chelsea girl. That is all.
Well 'thanks' for your opinion but thats actually not what i created the thread for. i don't care if you like or dislike fake tans!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Yes you can go for a run, the colour will have already developed.

If you sweat, the colour that's on your skin will streak, but the colour underneath won't streak. Just make sure that you wear black/dark clothes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)