Spring Semester Enrolments... (1 Viewer)

melodic_gal

HSC
Hi

I am a 2nd year student and i forget to enrol my spring when i did the enrolments last year. I wondering if anyone here knows when the spring semester enrolments are supposed to be dued in by?

thanks

klh

HSC
its probably best to go to your student centre NOW and ask them or if you know what you want to choose, hand it in NOW!
I think from memory that they still accept forms now, just hand in the program variation to add any other units. If you don't kow what to choose, have a look on the handbook or go to your course coordinater to discuss any possibilities.
Usually they stop accepting it before exam time I think, but ask the student centre!
If you are a Penrith (Kingswood) usually they have it on the notice board in the student centre, btu I'd advise you do it earlier than later. Otherwise you can enrol next semester but units may be full on a certain campus, you wont get the good tute times etc.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm not enrolled in any spring units either, because I didn't know what electives to choose last year.

So i'm going to hand my program variation form in on friday (last day i'm at uni) with the 4 subjects that I want to do / or have to do.

You are still enrolled at the uni unless you fill in a withdrawal form or a graduation form.

pussy_cat

Hyper
HSC
Generally I think you can enrol in the units at any time with a program variation form, but I think it best that you do it soon, I need to change mine but because Im not sure of what Im doing yet Im waiting. I know that you can still do it right up until next semester however you need to get it in about a week or two before tutorial registration if you want it to be ready for picking your tutorials and stuff.

Optophobia

HSC
What are you all talking about? Enrollments for spring tutorials isn't open yet?

Also; i noticed that with spring units, the lecture goes for 2 hours, and the tutorial for 1 hour.. Is this normal? :S

melodic_gal

HSC
Optophobia said:
What are you all talking about? Enrollments for spring tutorials isn't open yet?

dude i was not talking about about Spring Tutorials, I know they are not opened.
i was asking around if anyone knew when the enrolments for spring semster is dued back thats all.

Super_Flyse

HSC
Optophobia said:
Also; i noticed that with spring units, the lecture goes for 2 hours, and the tutorial for 1 hour.. Is this normal? :S
That's all my units have been...
Well, the ones that have been Tutorials and lectures...
And even with my other ones it normally goes lecture 2 hrs, workshop 1.

L

LaraB

Optophobia said:

You're talking about tute registration... she was talking about enrolment :)

Yes it's normal...

units can take a number of forms as far as classes go... 2X2 hr seminars, a 2hr lecture and a 1 hr tute, a 4hr seminar, a 3 hr seminar... a 1 hr lecture and a 1 hr tute...

If they give a different time schedule it's coz they think it's best for the unit so don't worry about it :)

pick me

HSC
Hey guys, I just checked my platform web for my spring enrolment status and for two of my units it says unconfimed, while the other two say enrolled, how do I go about fixing this? Also I want to change one of my units, how do I do this? Thanks in advance.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
pick me said:
Hey guys, I just checked my platform web for my spring enrolment status and for two of my units it says unconfimed, while the other two say enrolled, how do I go about fixing this? Also I want to change one of my units, how do I do this? Thanks in advance.
Unconfirm - means that you are not enrolled in the unit. You will need to attend a Student Centre to either confirm your unit enrolment attempt or delete it prior to the commencement of the teaching session. Please ensure that you have checked the unit enrolment restrictions for the relevant unit/s.

To change one of your units, you just need to fill in a program variation form, get them from the student centre, or they are on the web as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)