• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Spring Subjects (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Snapwizard said:
Thanks for the advice ~~ I really need the part -time slot so just a question ~~ my prefrence overlap between subjects~~ what happens if I get 2 at the same time?

That's not the idea of the system. You put everything in so the computer or person is able to figure out your timetable correctly. If it is incorrect, or if there are clashes then it should of indicated an error.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Snapwizard said:
I did Eco in HSC and hopefully will breeze through like BUSS another gimme subjects

And I'll hopefully turn up to the MARK lectures ;)

If you did Eco in the HSC, Intro Micro will be an absolute walk in the park for you. And don't hoepfully turn up, make sure you turn up no matter how boring they get, and they will get boring, because Venkat is a lecture nazi who will punish you in the midterm and final exams.... he puts exam questions in asking about stuff he only tells you in the lectures, and it's the difference between struggling to pass and getting quite tidy marks.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Snapwizard said:
I did Eco in HSC and hopefully will breeze through like BUSS another gimme subjects
Hahaha. Don't get me started on BUSS subjects.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Raiks said:
If you did Eco in the HSC, Intro Micro will be an absolute walk in the park for you. And don't hoepfully turn up, make sure you turn up no matter how boring they get, and they will get boring, because Venkat is a lecture nazi who will punish you in the midterm and final exams.... he puts exam questions in asking about stuff he only tells you in the lectures, and it's the difference between struggling to pass and getting quite tidy marks.

This reminds me of Primary school ~ where turning up takes more effort then passing the exam :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)