Square shoes (1 Viewer)

Vahl

HSC
Have I missed something over the last few years, or is this new: it seems to me that the majority of casual shoes have suddenly become less rounded, and more like bricks.

I say this because I went looking for shoes today, and I couldn't find a single decent pair of shoes - they were all either bricks, platforms, or leather soled shoes.

daman

HSC
yeh guys shoes are pretty gay at the moment.

i find that skate shoes are the best way to go

HSC
N/A
Maybe it's to make sure they don't look remotely like girl's shoes? (that's the only logical explaination I can think of right now)

OR

Carson Kressley has bought up all the rounded/slightly tapered shoes :D

Bractune

HSC
I've suddenly decided i'm going with laceless footwear such as volleys and classic slip on's. Not only do most of them have awesome graphic designs where the laces are but you dont have to do laces up which is an advantage for lazy people like me.
Its an evolution of the shoe almost.
It boggles the mind.
Peace out.

daman

HSC
hell yeh. today i picked up two pairs of really nice casual shoes. k swiss and lacoste, bit pricy but still good.

i know this is a bit off topic but i thought it would be appropriate in this thread: the lacoste pair i bought sorta like these

the outside is made from soft leather and i was wondering if i need to do anything to keep them looking good (like some leather conditioner or something) to make sure they dont crack where they flex when you step. there are already some lines appearing in that area (the ones i got were on display).

should i do anything about it or just forgedaboutit?

cheers

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
hey where'd you get those lacoste shoes from, they look awesome

daman

HSC
"nitrogen" on george street in the city.

quite a few of the urban wear stores have some sort of lacoste shoe range, however small

vern

HSC
Bractune said:
I've suddenly decided i'm going with laceless footwear such as volleys and classic slip on's. Not only do most of them have awesome graphic designs where the laces are but you dont have to do laces up which is an advantage for lazy people like me.
Its an evolution of the shoe almost.
It boggles the mind.
Peace out.
I was considering of getting volleys, where do they sell the ones with wicked graphics designs on them... and also how much?

I will never give up my love for adidas all stars though, laceless ones ftw.

vern

HSC
Hmm I wonder if they'll make any with graffiti designs on it. If not, I'll just buy a white one and do it myself :p.

Thanks anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)