SRAS Letter (1 Viewer)

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Today I recieved a letter from UNE saying that I've been accepted into SRAS for my three choice courses.

Arts
Communication Studies
Computer Science

I know we don't get our formal offers until later, but this is a great weight off my shoulders. Anyone else got them yet?

kezryn

HSC
hey.
yea i got in as well.....woohoo
Nursing
Biomedical science
Im cheering hey, and yea it is a huge weight off the shoulders.
does anyone know when we get our formal offers? is it in the main round off offers?

jesscookie

HSC
i didnt get my first preference Natural Resources, but i did get B Science, which was the only other course i applied for. So bummed. Does anyone know anyone who did get accepted for NatRes?

always_smile

HSC
jesscookie said:
i didnt get my first preference Natural Resources, but i did get B Science, which was the only other course i applied for. So bummed. Does anyone know anyone who did get accepted for NatRes?
Yes i got accepted into Bachelor of Natural Resources, Bachelor of Urban and Regional Planning and a double degree in these courses. i also received a letter saying that i got a $5000 schloarship for next year. I may have to turn it down. i got into CSU as well.

elissa

Water xXx
HSC
I got in for:

Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor Arts/ Bachelor of Law
Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Law

Congratulations to everyone!!!!

HSC
got mine
so happy

B arts
B communications ( 1st pref )

im going to celebrate so hard.
pub friday night
holy shit how am i going to afford uni

_fortunes_fool

HSC
I got selected for:

Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Communication Studies
Bachelor of Social Science

Yay!

forceblade

HSC
ROFL it seems everyone got thiers! i got my too

balchor of business
balchor of business/economics
balchor of economics

Congraz everyone!!!

man this takes alot pressure off my UAI results now, cause whatever happens i got a backup uni ^^

wrangler

HSC
i havent got mine yet!!!
damm living in the middle of nowhere, and mail day isent even till tommorow, i betta get in seein evil CSU regected me!!!!!

always_smile

HSC
Every body i know has been accepted under the scheme. Even a friend of mine scored 30% in all her exams this year and does no sports or cultural activities and was accepted into b. of arts at UNE, strange isn't.

forceblade

HSC
always_smile said:
Every body i know has been accepted under the scheme. Even a friend of mine scored 30% in all her exams this year and does no sports or cultural activities and was accepted into b. of arts at UNE, strange isn't.
maybe not many people wanted to do B arts in UNE so they had all this spots left over?

kezryn

HSC
yea im heaps happy, its so mad. into uni without a uai. woohoo lol. soz im crazy i know lol.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
10 (I think) people from my school got accepted. I think thats everyone that applied. I didnt apply.

kezryn

HSC
u can do better than armidale? obviously not if u didnt get in. nah just jokin mate. it sucks that u didnt get in. did they tell ya why or anything?

Danoz The Great

HSC
lol! I didn't mean it like that, I meant I didn't really want to do the course that I applied for anyway (primary school teaching) and I've thought of something else in sydney, which to me is better.

They didn't give me a reason. I just assume that my principal was talking to my bio teacher about my work ethic etc, because I worked well in all my other subjects apart from bio, where I had something like 25 research assignments over due :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)